Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@heartsmyface  Haha! You are so funny. Let me know if it works. But it looks so good that I think I would be able to tackle some pretty major obstacles to get to it personally! ๐Ÿ™‚

What a fun surprise.  That unicorn pinata is the cutest!

@rockstargina   I know right?  Like who could ever look at him and those beautiful lashes and decide itโ€™s okay to beat him with a stick?  

Everything is so fun and perfect for your tastes ๐Ÿ™‚ What in the world are manicorns? Is it a toy or candy? Either way......;) I love the texan tj bag and that unicorn pinata !!! @heartsmyface 

@Buootiful Theyโ€™re drink markers;). Funny little drink markers that need to get used the next time we have people over!  

LOL @Buootiful ๐Ÿ˜„ I was intrigued just by the word Manicorns so when I picked it up to inspect I found out they are basically wine charms. Their little hands/hooves?! cling on to the edge of your beverage ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ah-ummm ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for letting me know, what fun trinkets @Mcakes 

Love this Texas-themed unicorn mail for you, @heartsmyface! It was so sweet of @Mcakes to put all of these goodies together for you!

Haha, I love how you specified American Smarties @heartsmyface. This is so wonderful. @Mcakes definitely gave is a Texas touch.

Heh Just noticed the duck drinking out of the boot in the last picture. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž @heartsmyface 

@l8totheparty   Heโ€™s a partier!!!! 

@heartsmyface ,

@Mcakes  really knows how to send a spectacular package of Texas fun your way! 

Wow!  What a super collection of special items and goodies!    What is the sequin

(bag ?) with the heart design?

@tsavorite It's actually a notebook! It helps to play with the sequins when you have writers block ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes   Zim has claimed it.  I must now wait for him to grow tired of sequin flipping before I can claim it back:D 

How sweet of @Mcakes , @heartsmyface !  Enjoy all your delights. 

@l8totheparty   Thank you!  Iโ€™m trying to resist another swipe of cookie butter!!  Itโ€™s so delicious!  it is so cruel that Canada doesnโ€™t have Trader Joes! 

I know, right?  But no Trader Joe's probably saves us money, so there is that...

@heartsmyface 

@l8totheparty  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญi guess so! 

@heartsmyface what a wonderful surprise from @Mcakes 

love that she got you stuff from Texas and La Mer balm โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

@SportyGirly125   Sheโ€™s such a darling cutie patootie!!  The La Mer is something I would have NEVER bought for myself so itโ€™s extra special!  I feel so spoiled!  

@heartsmyface  Oh my gosh, this is some awesome unicorn mail! Everything is amazing! - how cute is that piรฑata?! Such a sweet and generous gift @Mcakes put together for you!

3 Replies
testing