Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I've only seen Aero bars in two places @l8totheparty - in Lolli & Pops and in this cute, specialty candy boutique! They're delicious!

What the heck is going on?  I got the sweetest package from @Mcakes today full of a bit of everything good and Texan yโ€™all!!!!  Thank you girl!!   Ahhhh this is all so crazy and fun!  

It was all bundled up worth the cutest pineapple tape!  I am already into the spectaculous cookie butter!!  Ummmm gonna need regular shipments of this here or Iโ€™m going to go into withdrawal!!  First ones free right?  Youโ€™re so evilly wonderful for getting me addicted to this stuff!!! 

The manicorns need to be used stat!!  Haha, theyโ€™re the perfect mixture of creepy and hilarious!!

And omg!!!!  La Mer lip balm?????? :0. I am...whoa.  Thank you!   I was complaining that it was beyond my mental price cap for lip balms a while back...  :0 :0 :0. Thank you!!!!  It smells so good like Christmas mint drop candies.  I will cherish this!!!  M!!!!!  

I just got distracted by cookie butter.  Why is this so good?   Whatโ€™s in this?  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–  A bag for walking around with all my loot! The armadillo!!!A bag for walking around with all my loot! The armadillo!!!

Texan duck and a boot shot glass!!!!Texan duck and a boot shot glass!!!!

3596C137-CD95-44E7-A257-FF208E75FF94.jpeg

A unicorn Pinjata that will be loved and not beaten!  (He likes cookie butter too!)A unicorn Pinjata that will be loved and not beaten! (He likes cookie butter too!)

Ahhhh, so many treats!!  And American smarties!!!!Ahhhh, so many treats!! And American smarties!!!!

Ohhh awesome unicorn mail!!! That cookie butter is amazing!  It's really good on oreo's ๐Ÿ˜„ Enjoy!  @heartsmyface 

OMG!  I love Cookie Butter!  @Mcakes is seriously the sweetest!  Enjoy your goodies, @heartsmyface ! โค๏ธ

Aw, so sweet of @Mcakes, @heartsmyface! โค Love your party duck!

@heartsmyface  Whay a lovely surprise. Enjoy all of your wonderful goodies. 

What an amazing surprise @heartsmyface! You can see all the love @Mcakes put into your unicorn mail! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฆ„ So sweet and generous! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• 

@heartsmyface  Aww such a great gift from @Mcakes. Those chips are so delicious too, they are like the healthy version of takis. Out of curiosity how does the La Mer balm compare to others?

@Anastasiya13   I have to look up what a taki is! The balm lasts on (2hours approx) which is unusual for me.  I have to give it a few more days of wear before giving my full thoughts.  It feels like more of a treatment than a balm so far though.  ๐Ÿ™‚

@heartsmyface  Thats not too bad timewise. Curious what the end result will be.

Ahhhh Iโ€™ve been munching on those Chili & Lime tortilla rolls, @heartsmyface-so good! @Mcakes was such a doll to send you this ๐Ÿ˜Š

how adorable @heartsmyface enjoy all these awesome goodies!

how adorable @heartsmyface enjoy all these awesome goodies!

Aww you are so welcome @heartsmyface Heart Heart :heart;

valentines day love GIF by Chibird

You definitely spoiled me with so many amazing goodies from your overseas adventures and I've been hoping to find something to gift you that you wouldn't normally buy for yourself. One of us had to experience the magic of the La Mer balm ๐Ÿ˜„ I love that you think they smell like Christmas ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Enjoy it all! And don't you worry, we can absolutely arrange another delivery of the cookie butter ๐Ÿ˜‰ See you at SEPHORiA Heart !!!

That gif is soooooo cute! @Mcakes 

@Mcakes   Aw well it was my pleasure!  And oh my goodness Iโ€™m dropping so many of those hearts on the ground!  Must get down and roll in them!   

OH YAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!  Errrrrrr... i mean, yeah sure, I can wait that long and itโ€™s no big deal and I wonโ€™t be thinking about it a lot.  All cool here.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh my goodness @heartsmyface. What a lovely package from @Mcakes. Just looking at it made me hungry! That cookie butter looks amazing! 

@PrettyPaint   Oh my gosh if you can get your hands on cookie butter DO IT๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€. iโ€™m Pretty sure itโ€™s really bad for you cause it tastes sooooo goooooood!!!  I have hidden the cookie butter on myself (pssst I know where it is and am thinking about it right now) @Mcakes How am i going to make this last two months????  

@heartsmyface LOL ๐Ÿ˜„ Emergency cookie butter shipments can definitely be arranged if necessary ๐Ÿ˜„

I kind of don't even want to know what cookie butter is. I do but my thighs don't? Lol @heartsmyface 

@heartsmyface  Oh wow, 2 months? ๐Ÿ™‚  I've often wondered how people "hide" food items from themselves? Do you put it somewhere hard to reach, inconvenient? I've tried this before and it's never worked for me! 

@PrettyPaint   Itโ€™s in the back of a high up cupboard where I will have to put in time and effort to get at it!  ๐Ÿ˜„ The process of going over to the broom closet, grabbing a stool, walking it over and climbing up the step stool and onto the counter to reach the very back of the cupboard should give me enough time to ask myself some serious questions about my cookie butter desires.  

42 Replies
testing