Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

You both spoiled me rotten @Shosh85! And you know I'm keeping all the Yadah for myself. Sometimes I'm willing to share duplicates (and candy) but sometimes a girl has to be greedy. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@lmaster is so lovely,  @ShortErica ! How thoughtful! Enjoy all your goodies! โค

Thanks so much @l8totheparty. She and many others on BIC are too amazing and generous.

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this, if not can someone please point me in the right direction. But, I have multiple deluxe samples of products that aren't doing it for me. I want to send them off to better homes rather than use them or have them expire. Is this the right thread for this? Thanks!

You could try calling a local childrenโ€™s hospital to see if they accept donations (moms who canโ€™t leave their childs side really appreciate being able to take face wash and  skincare from a sample basket)

Womenโ€™s shelters are always a good idea.  

Even retirement home residents enjoy receiving samples:). 

@haleyvvvv 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Not really sure how this works, but this is THE cutest thing Iโ€™ve ever seen on Sephoraโ€™s app EVER. Keep on shining lovelies xo

@lmaster Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much for the thoughtful unicorn mail that you sent me early in the spring. I have struggled to find time to post in the midst of lots of life changes and I am so sorry and ashamed it's taken me this long to formally thank you. I really appreciate you reaching out to make sure I was okay and you letting me know that you were thinking of me while I wasn't posting! Your card was so thoughtful (-hugs-) and I enjoyed your package full of skincare goodies and masks! I can't find the rest of the photos but it was stuffed to the brim with masks, skincare, and even gummy treats! YUM! 

lmastergift.jpg

lmaster2.jpg

What an awesome surprise @CC3616! Hope all is well and that you are enjoying your treats. ๐Ÿ™‚

@CC3616, what a thoughtful and generous surprise from @lmaster! She's such a sweetheart and put together some wonderful goodies for you. Enjoy your treats! ๐Ÿ™‚

@CC3616 ,

I hope that things are better for you now!  @lmaster  was a doll to send you such kindness and great treats!  It looks like a lot of love went into this package.

How kind of @lmaster!  Enjoy your present, @CC3616!

Awwww @CC3616 what a beautiful surprise from lovely @lmaster! Hope life settles a bit for you, happy to โ€˜seeโ€™ you again๐Ÿ˜Š

@lmaster is too sweet! Iโ€™m glad youโ€™ve been able to post again and hope life has settled down a bit for you @CC3616. Hope youโ€™ve enjoyed all those goodies..Iโ€™m assuming nothing edible is left. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Such a lovely gift @CC3616. So very thoughtful of @lmaster 

What a sweet gift, @CC3616! I miss seeing your around here and hope things are going well or at least calming down with your life changes. Either way- sending good vibes your way! Enjoy your goodies!

@CC3616 how thoughtful and sweet of @lmaster to think of you.  Enjoy your goodies. 

So glad you are able to enjoy it when you can @CC3616 you are amazing and so sweet and thoughtful ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’ž

How thoughtful and kind of @lmaster , @CC3616 !  I hope you enjoyed your goodies!! 

The BIC love continues with some beautiful mail from none other than the gorgeous @lmaster! I just want to share what fun she sent my way today:

Beauty + Gummy Bears = <3Beauty + Gummy Bears = โค๏ธSo many loves here!So many loves here!

Oh how Iโ€™ve wanted to try that Volition, I think I am most excited to see how that one works with my skin. The Chanel and SDJ are loves and I will enjoy these beauties ๐Ÿ™‚ The Bombee Fruitables have been on my โ€˜want to tryโ€™ lists since reading everyoneโ€™s reviews on them, SO happy itโ€™s โ€œBโ€ week because you know Iโ€™m going to squeeze at least one in!

The best part of being a part of BIC is meeting people like you. Your beauty inside and out make BIC a very special place to be. I always look forward to your posts on the masking thread because they are without fail, quite entertaining ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you for this gift of treats and goodies, for sending such โค๏ธ my way lmaster, you are truly one-of-a-kind!

What a great gift! Enjoy @eshoe!!!

Thank you, @veronika23. Iโ€™m very grateful ๐Ÿ˜Š

testing