Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@itsfi, you're Boss III again! Hooray!

Yeah @curlychiquita, the glitch got fixed! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

This is amazing and so deserved @itsfi. Those ladies such are something!

Thank you @ShortErica. These ladies have been so kind to me and so thoughtful; they help to elevate the joy of masking! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@itsfi  Oh, how appropriate for you to receive this trophy. You are always so sweet and helpful to everyone and you are definitely the masking queen!! You've always been there for me and I love that you're being showered with love!!๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿฅ‘

Awww @yankeefaithful! You are always so good to me; thank you so much for your very kind words. I have loved our chats and getting to know you. You are one of the first people I connected with on BIC and you are truly a treasure. โค๏ธ 

yay @itsfi ! glad you loved it!

@Kim888, thank you! It was such a sweet surprise; loved all the messages you ladies sent. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

This is so sweet! Congratulations,  @itsfi!

Thank you @curlychiquita! ๐Ÿค— It was so sweet and thoughtful! ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

@itsfi omg this is the sweetest thing ever and so well deserved. I love how thoughtful they were about this trophy. 

@SportyGirly125, awww, thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ You are always so kind. It was very sweet and thoughtful of everyone. Lots of feels! โค๏ธ

Awww this is so cute!  Congrats, @itsfi !๐Ÿ’—

Super cute right, @Tamara76?!! ๐Ÿฅ‘ Thank you so much!๐Ÿ’— It was such a kind and thoughtful surprise! ๐Ÿฅฐ

OMG this is amazing ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Team avocaDO ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜‰ Heart What a heartwarming gift! Such an amazing community we have here. 

Wholeheartedly agree @Mcakes! This is an amazing community! โ™ฅ๏ธ TeamAvocaDO all the way!! ๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿฅ‘

E45BD149-B792-4A73-BB7C-AF5B21F36410.gif

@itsfi , @Mcakes ,

Yay, Team Avocado!!!Image result for avocado gifs

Oh, So Cool and So Clever! @itsfi  Great trophy!

You do deserve this honor and so much more! 

You are the friendliest, most generous person, and you do so much for the members of BIC!  You make this such a great place to be. 

Thank you again, and ever so much, for all the lovely skincare and masks,  Atelier colognes, the Game Of Thrones Eyeliner, and Mermaid watermelon-flavored cotton candy! 

Awww, youโ€™re make me blush, @tsavorite! Thank you! ๐Ÿค— You and countless others have made BIC such a special place and Iโ€™m so happy to be part of this amazing community. โ™ฅ๏ธ 

@itsfi  What an incredible and thoughtful gift. You deserve this so much! 

Such a fun and thoughtful surprise @PrettyPaint. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿฅ‘ Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words! ๐Ÿค— 

testing