Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @SportyGirly125! @PrettyPaint picked out some great masks for me to try. Hard part is 'which do I reach for first?' ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi Awww I'm so happy you liked it! I was hoping to be able to send some things you hadn't tried before, so I'm glad they aren't all repeats. I thought of you when I saw the coffee gummies, so hopefully they will be good. I haven't personally tried everything I sent (I agree, having just one face is becoming a problem), so if there's anything that isn't that effective, etc., feel free to be honest! It won't hurt my feelings! ๐Ÿ™‚  I'm thrilled you'll be able to try some new things out, though! I hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip next week! 

The coffee gummies are great @PrettyPaint! They smell deliciously of coffee too! โค๏ธ It'll be fun to try out new-to-me masks and repeats are great too! Your thoughtfulness and kindness in thinking of me means so much! Thank you again! ๐Ÿ™‚

So glad they are good! @itsfi. I truly appreciate all of your generosity and kindness and great skincare advice you've given me, so it's the least I could do ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi What a fun surprise ! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on some of the masks !!! โค๏ธ

Thank you @m3rc3d3s! @PrettyPaint picked out lots of good masks for me to choose from!  

@itsfi    Shhh coffee gummie bears????  Your willpower is stronger than mine!  Theyโ€™d be gone already!!  ๐Ÿ˜‚.  What a bright and summery love package  @PrettyPaint 

hahaha @heartsmyface! Yeah, I keep eyeing my carry on bag and thinking about having just "1 more" gummy bear.... we all know how that will end if I start down that trail. lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Trying. to. be. strong. 

@itsfi  You are stronger than me. Gummies are one of those things where I can very easily devour an entire package without realizing it. I even have a difficult time controlling myself around gummy vitamins--whoops! 

I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m stronger @PrettyPaint. Itโ€™s more that Iโ€™ve indulged in some tasty treats at recent 4th of July and pre-4th of July festivities. Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Must. Be. Good.

omg, I looove gummy vitamins!! ๐Ÿ’•

omg caffeinated gummy bears!! @itsfi yes yes yes!! enjoy...

omg caffeinated gummy bears!! @itsfi yes yes yes!! enjoy all your goodies from sweet @PrettyPaint ๐Ÿ˜

Re: omg caffeinated gummy bears!! @itsfi yes yes yes!! enjoy...

Right @lmaster! Coffee + gummy bears = looove!  Apparently, there's also the option of bourbon cold brew gummy bears!! I really need to get out more. How have these treats escaped me for so long?!!

What a sweet package, @itsfi! It looks like @PrettyPaint picked out some great items for you!

@quspork, agreed! @PrettyPaint really picked out some great goodies! Such a thoughtful surprise. 

How thoughtful,  @PrettyPaint !! Enjoy your gifts, @itsfi ๐Ÿ˜Šโญ

Thank you @l8totheparty@PrettyPaint was so thoughtful and generous! โค๏ธ

Enjoy all your goodies @itsfi!

Thank you @faeriegirl@PrettyPaint gifted me so many goodies! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@itsfi  such nice masks @PrettyPaint sent

@emaisgr8, there's such a great variety to choose from! So thoughtful and generous of @PrettyPaint! โค๏ธ

Guys.  @mrsmouse and I have been having a ball over on the TJMaxx/Marshalls/Winners thread finding deals and oohing and ahhhing over all the hauls.  She was super nice and offered to send me one of the Yadah Brightening Jelly masks that I couldn't find near me.  Well this gal has fallen in love with jelly masks and the Yadah I'd tried were amazing so I was pumped!  My package got in yesterday and I made my SO pick it up and come over (literally across an international boarder) after his shift ended at 1am so that I could get it asap! I'm so excited to try out all these masks!  I'm intrigued by the mud sheet masks.  I love mud masks, I love sheet masks, I've never tried them combined.  I just know the Yadah will be wonderful!

Thank you so much mrsmouse for sending such awesome masking mail!  I'm so excited for B week next week on the masking challenge thread!!

IMG_3370.jpg

1 Reply
testing