Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So nice of @mrsmouse - youโ€™re right she has had some great finds. Enjoy @missjeanie! And let me know when you try the jjyoung mask(s). I picked up the rosehip ones at my store. Hoping they are good. ๐Ÿคž

@ShortErica @l8totheparty @missjeanie  Be forewarned, the JJYoung mud masks take a REALLY long time to dry.  The directions say to let it dry completely (between 20-40 minutes), but I had them on for well over an hour.  O_o

๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

@mrsmouse 

Do they have to dry??

I went completely by the directions since I hadn't used a mud sheet mask before.  Here's what the directions say:

1. After cleansing, use toner to even out the skin. 2. From the separated mask, take the upper side, remove clear film and apply from forehead area (film removed side must be applied to face) 3. Apply the bottom side mask on skin around lip area the same way (both masks should overlap) 4. Leave on for 20~40 minutes until mask is completely dry. 5. Once dried, take both bottom and upper part mask and gently remove sideways. 6. Rinse face with water and remove residue. โ€ป Amount of time for mask to dry may differ depending on skin type, and temperature.

@mrsmouse And how were the results? Have you tried both kinds? Iโ€™m cool with a long wear time if it is worth it. Thanks!

@ShortErica , I need to give it another unbaised try to say for sure.  I do feel like it cleaned out my pores and that my skin did benefit, but I was so annoyed by how long it took to dry down.  I had started about an hour before I was going to bed (on a work night) thinking that would give me plenty of time for the mask and to do my regular skin care routine after...needless to say I went to bed late.  I want to try again on a weekend when I have plenty of time to give a good honest review.

That would be frustrating especially if you want to sleep @mrsmouse. I'll look forward to hearing about your take two.

I'm super pumped to try these out @ShortErica !  They're totally different from anything I've tried so far!

When I saw them at Marshallโ€™s, I googled them @missjeanie. The price at Marshallโ€™s compared to buying 1 at CVS meant I had to pick up a 10 pack to try.

Those JJ masks look so cool, @ShortErica ! Let me know what they are like, I'll keep an eye out. 

Will do @l8totheparty. I really should try them soon because if they are good, Iโ€™ll want to stock up at discount prices. ๐Ÿ™‚

Yessss, discount prices for awesome items is the best. @ShortErica 

Enjoy all those wonderful masks @missjeanie

Thanks so much @faeriegirl !!  @mrsmouse included so many fun masks!

@missjeanie  how sweet of @mrsmouse to send you all those masks.  

So sweet of her @SportyGirly125 !!  I'm excited to dig in!

awwwww @missjeanie enjoy sweetie

awwwww @missjeanie enjoy sweetie

Re: awwwww @missjeanie enjoy sweetie

Thanks so much @lmaster !   @mrsmouse has great taste! Guaranteed I'll enjoy all of them!!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

If thereโ€™s any other new member or older member who wants to be friends and do a back and forth unicorn mail type thing with me id love that! Just reply or message me! Iโ€™m new here and donโ€™t know anyone but would love to get to know people

I have plenty of fun stuff that Iโ€™ve receive from Sephora!

What is this magical thing and can I join and if I can how do I join
testing