Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww you are too sweet!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค Thank you again! (love the llama!!!)

Hahahaha yeah.... it would be a cruel summer without it! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahahaha yes I know how much you like them! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes that sounds like a wonderful idea!!! ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Those mermen would be fab even with water ๐Ÿ˜†

@Mcakes @veronika23 

You received the best of the best from Trader Joeโ€™s! Iโ€™m spoiled to have one about two miles away from me...I donโ€™t go often because I would load up on snacks (not like thatโ€™s a problem or anything...)

Enjoy all your gifts! What a pleasant surprise!

@Danzie89  ohhh lucky lady!!!!  Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

It all looks so amazing @veronika23 !!! Ummmm.... cookie butter???? I feel like weโ€™ll need an update when you try this! Iโ€™m also now going to plan my next vacation around finding a trader joes. @Mcakes what a beautiful gift! Thanks for helping a Canadian girl get her US products!!

@missjeanie  Thanks! Yeah it looks sooo yummy... I just don't know... you eat that out of the jar or on something. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚. I should report back when I've had some. She's the best!!!

@veronika23  I have actually put cookie butter on cookies.... ha! But a slightly more normal thing might be apples, pretzels, etc. 

Ohhh good to know! I'll try that! Thanks!!! Pretzels... sweet and salty! That must be good!  Which cookies do you put them on? @PrettyPaint 

@veronika23 I can't totally remember what I did. I haven't had cookie butter in a while. I feel like it was maybe biscotti/biscoff or a shortbread cookie? It seems like animal crackers or something not too sweet may work as well. ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww gotcha! That would make sense. Thanks @PrettyPaint!

Your guess is as good as mine on how to eat it @veronika23 ! But when all else fails on a spoon sounds good! Lol

Hahahaha yeah it does!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ @missjeanie 

@missjeanie I certainly get my fair share of spoiling with Canadian treats so it's only fair to return the favor ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Awwww!! Such a fun and thoughtful unicorn mail @veronika23! Love the cookie butter - so yummy! @Mcakes is so kind and generous - you can definitely see the love and care she put into into curating all these goodies for you! 

Thanks! Yes absolutely a great package and she definitely is so thoughtful!  What do you eat that cookie butter with @itsfi?

@veronika23, Ummmm.... I eat it with a spoon ๐Ÿฅ„??! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ Yeah, I do it by itself sometimes, a lot more times than I care to admit, by the spoonful. โ˜บ๏ธ Hahaha! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ Thatโ€™s probably not the best thing to do but it is just sooo good. I like the cookie butter with apples ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ for a healthier touch, but itโ€™s also quite tasty on toast, waffles or pancakes. Itโ€™s also good over a piece chocolate or in place of wherever you would use peanut butter. 

@itsfi  hahahaha nice! Ohh all those options do sound good! Thanks for the tip about peanut butter! I like PB with oreo's. I wonder if this would be good too. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Iโ€™ve not tried it with oreos but it sounds like it would be amazing @veronika23! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Definitely sounds like something you need to try out and report back. Try it out multiple times just to be sure itโ€™s delicious! ๐Ÿ˜‹ lol.

Hahahaha will do! So many options! Gotta try them all!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ @itsfi 

You're so sweet @itsfi Heart It was just too much fun putting this small care package together for V, she deserves all the love! 

It might be for the best that we don't have Trader Joe's?  I've heard it is super easy to find all kinds of things in there lol. I'd be spending money left right and center I'm sure. Lol @veronika23 

3 Replies
testing