Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

That is in my empties this week @veronika23, love that vanilla + water blend! 

It's nice right!!! I just freaking love that scent!!! @eshoe 

I didnโ€™t know they were so hard to find @veronika23. I donโ€™t even remember where I bought mine. I love it but Iโ€™m trying something different right now just for kicks. I guess I will make sure to pick this up if/when I find it again!

@eshoe  well they were on Sephora's site for a long time and now they're just gone... I don't get it.  What are you trying out now?

Meow Meow Tweet Lemon Eucalyptus @veronika23 the Detox Market Carries it. The scent isnโ€™t too strong and is nicely herbal Iโ€™ve only been using it about a week but so far Iโ€™m impressed. Seems to work slightly better than the Lavanila.

Thanks @eshoe! I'll look that up ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23  I'm so sorry you have to deal with that - that's frustrating. I was going to say let me know if I can ever send you some; however, I can't seem to find it on the US side either. I see the regular vanilla, but I don't see the vanilla + water. I have tried the regular vanilla, but I haven't tried the water version before and was curious. 

@PrettyPaint  awww that's so sweet of you. Thanks for the offer! I have a few so I should be good for a while too. I hope it comes back in stock so you can try it. It's very nice and fresh!

Wonderful gift, @veronika23, @Mcakes!

Wonderful gift, @veronika23, @Mcakes!

Re: Wonderful gift, @veronika23, @Mcakes!

Re: Wonderful gift, @veronika23, @Mcakes!

Thanks @curlychiquita! It is ๐Ÿ™‚

Adorable! Glad you get to be a llama face @veronika23. @Mcakes sent a wonderful box of goodies your way.

@ShortErica now I want to be a llama face too ๐Ÿ˜„ I'll have to go back and get myself one!

Thanks @ShortErica! She sure did!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @veronika23! That was so sweet of @Mcakes!

@faeriegirl it was partially selfish, kept getting one snack for me and one for V ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Thanks @faeriegirl! It was very sweet of her!!!

@veronika23 how very sweet of @Mcakes 

I love that we can send each other hard to find things or things that our country or state doesnโ€™t sell to one another. 

Agreed @SportyGirly125 ! International what??! ๐Ÿ˜„

It was @SportyGirly125!!!

I love that too! I've had a few people help me get things here for sure! ๐Ÿ–ค

You are so welcome @veronika23 , you know I am always happy to help if I can Heart

break out dancing GIF by Jules Mumm

Can't have you without your fave deodorant ๐Ÿ˜„ That's just cruel! Couldn't resist getting you some Trader Joe's goodies, and I'm glad you give the s'mores rave reviews! You know how much I love those too ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Have so much fun with all the masks, I recommend making yourself a refreshing beverage with 1, 2 or more of those mermen to keep you company as you relax ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Heart Heart Heart 

2 Replies
testing