Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I can confirm that it is very easy to find all sorts of things...

fill up love GIF by Target

...and yes you do walk out with quite a lot ๐Ÿ˜„

I *love* that gif @Mcakes ๐Ÿ˜†

Hahahaha yeah maybe! I'm sure I'd spend a lot too! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ @l8totheparty 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Love this โ™ฅ๏ธ

I'm back with a quick unicorn mail update. On NYE of last year, I received a unicorn package from the lovely @jozkid It included 3 small hand soaps shaped like French macarons. I am still on the first one I opened, 7 months later. I probably use it 5 times a day at least, but it just won't die. So I'm retiring it and moving on to the next. In case you forget, your unicorn mail goes on giving love long after you sent it. ๐Ÿ™‚20190627_192141.jpg

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww those are so cute! Theyโ€™re making me hungry lol Iโ€™ve been wearing a lot of gourmands lately and wearing them makes me crave sugary treats and sugary smells and sugary looking thing. Oooh do these soaps smell like macaroons *drool*

Omg and alleluia @sprocketta !  I finally figured out a work around!  Iโ€™m so very sorry Iโ€™ve been MIA around here, but Iโ€™ve been utterly frustrated by Sephora and access lately. Mostly because I couldnโ€™t respond on ANYTHING except a desktop. Everything kept kicking me over to the app. And then that acted all screwy too. Ugh!!!!

Anyway, Iโ€™m so glad the soaps lasted so well for you. I just thought they were really cute. I wanted to get some for myself later, but they were all gone       

Gotta love Trader Joeโ€™s!  Lol!

@jozkid  Can you tell me what workaround you use? I like to post from my iPad and it always knocks me off to the app. The only way I can post from a mobile device is to sign in on the Sephora site first such as by first accessing loves, order history, etc.

No worries @jozkid sorry to hear you've been having such issues with BIC. Nice to see you!

that's wonderful @sprocketta and how cute! @jozkid

that's wonderful @sprocketta and how cute! @jozkid

Re: that's wonderful @sprocketta and how cute! @jozkid

So nice to be able to heart and say thank you @lmaster !

Re: that's wonderful @sprocketta and how cute! @jozkid

Finally!! @jozkid ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow that did last a long time! So cute!!! @sprocketta 

This is so true.  Unicorn mail puts a smile on the recipients face long after the package is initially opened.  I love that your soap lasted such a long time @sprocketta !  @jozkid clearly picked some winners for you!

Thanks so much @missjeanie!

Aww that's so sweet @sprocketta and you arent even halfway through since there were 3 - nice!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hello pretty people! Iโ€™m new here! What is a BT? How do I get status of rookie or boss and what does it do for you?

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@PrincessTavarez Welcome to BIC (Beauty Insider Community). BT stands for Beauty Talk Sephoraโ€™s old forum. 

The status depends how much you participate on here. It depends on hearts given and received, gallery photos, reviews, posts, etc. It doesnโ€™t really do anything for you and is still being worked on. 

Everyone: Itsfi totally spoiled me!!! Look at all this!  

I had mentioned on the boards that I had never tried steam masks before, and the very thoughtful and generous @itsfi offered to send me some to try. Little did I know that she would send me a whole plethora of sheet masks to try as well as some tasty treats. And I of course loved that the box was covered in my little pony stickers!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Look at all this! I am seriously so touched and grateful. I'm pretty new to the sheet masking world, and I am so excited that I now have so many options to try out and figure out what my skin likes. I've been pretty stressed out lately, and I have so much enjoyed and benefited from taking a little time to decompress, mask, and then discuss on the masking board. 

I am so excited to get to try the steam masks. My eyes are always dry and irritated, and I'm hoping this helps. She chose so many of my favorite scents (like the almond in the foot mask, the rose nail mask, aloe, watermelon, egg nog, avocado, etc.). And I'm so thrilled that she sent the creme shop softer than cookies sheet mask so I can participate in the upcoming mask challenge. I am thrilled to get to try the yadah collagen mask too - I've been really interested in trying this one!  My hands totally are in need of some help, so it was so sweet to include the hand/foot/nail masks too. She even included a honey lip scrub, which everybody seems to adore and I've been meaning to try for so long! And the treats look so delicious - I can't wait to try. I have been craving cotton candy lately! 

Thank you so very much!!! You are incredibly thoughtful and sent me the most perfect selection. You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Look at all the masks, and she included a sweet card.Look at all the masks, and she included a sweet card.Even more masks!Even more masks!Yummy treats!!Yummy treats!!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So cute @PrettyPaint!! : ) enjoy!!! oooh Cotton candy nomnomnomnomnom. Oooh if thereโ€™s a mask that helps with dry eyes that would be fab my eyes are always dry!

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@RoseCharlie  The steam masks really do seem to help with my dry eyes. I will post about it in the masking thread soon, but they felt much more relaxed immediately and I had a more comfortable time wearing contacts the next day. I would definitely recommend! 

2 Replies
testing