Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@veronika23, Ummmm.... I eat it with a spoon πŸ₯„??! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Yeah, I do it by itself sometimes, a lot more times than I care to admit, by the spoonful. ☺️ Hahaha! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ That’s probably not the best thing to do but it is just sooo good. I like the cookie butter with apples 🍎🍏 for a healthier touch, but it’s also quite tasty on toast, waffles or pancakes. It’s also good over a piece chocolate or in place of wherever you would use peanut butter. 

@itsfi  hahahaha nice! Ohh all those options do sound good! Thanks for the tip about peanut butter! I like PB with oreo's. I wonder if this would be good too. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I’ve not tried it with oreos but it sounds like it would be amazing @veronika23! πŸ˜ƒ Definitely sounds like something you need to try out and report back. Try it out multiple times just to be sure it’s delicious! πŸ˜‹ lol.

Hahahaha will do! So many options! Gotta try them all!!! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy @itsfi 

You're so sweet @itsfi Heart It was just too much fun putting this small care package together for V, she deserves all the love! 

It might be for the best that we don't have Trader Joe's?  I've heard it is super easy to find all kinds of things in there lol. I'd be spending money left right and center I'm sure. Lol @veronika23 

I can confirm that it is very easy to find all sorts of things...

fill up love GIF by Target

...and yes you do walk out with quite a lot Smiley Very Happy

I *love* that gif @Mcakes πŸ˜†

Hahahaha yeah maybe! I'm sure I'd spend a lot too! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy @l8totheparty 

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Love this β™₯️

I'm back with a quick unicorn mail update. On NYE of last year, I received a unicorn package from the lovely @jozkid It included 3 small hand soaps shaped like French macarons. I am still on the first one I opened, 7 months later. I probably use it 5 times a day at least, but it just won't die. So I'm retiring it and moving on to the next. In case you forget, your unicorn mail goes on giving love long after you sent it. Smiley Happy20190627_192141.jpg

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awww those are so cute! They’re making me hungry lol I’ve been wearing a lot of gourmands lately and wearing them makes me crave sugary treats and sugary smells and sugary looking thing. Oooh do these soaps smell like macaroons *drool*

Omg and alleluia @sprocketta !  I finally figured out a work around!  I’m so very sorry I’ve been MIA around here, but I’ve been utterly frustrated by Sephora and access lately. Mostly because I couldn’t respond on ANYTHING except a desktop. Everything kept kicking me over to the app. And then that acted all screwy too. Ugh!!!!

Anyway, I’m so glad the soaps lasted so well for you. I just thought they were really cute. I wanted to get some for myself later, but they were all gone       

Gotta love Trader Joe’s!  Lol!

@jozkid  Can you tell me what workaround you use? I like to post from my iPad and it always knocks me off to the app. The only way I can post from a mobile device is to sign in on the Sephora site first such as by first accessing loves, order history, etc.

No worries @jozkid sorry to hear you've been having such issues with BIC. Nice to see you!

that's wonderful @sprocketta and how cute! @jozkid

that's wonderful @sprocketta and how cute! @jozkid

Re: that's wonderful @sprocketta and how cute! @jozkid

So nice to be able to heart and say thank you @lmaster !

Re: that's wonderful @sprocketta and how cute! @jozkid

Finally!! @jozkid πŸ˜†

Wow that did last a long time! So cute!!! @sprocketta 

This is so true.  Unicorn mail puts a smile on the recipients face long after the package is initially opened.  I love that your soap lasted such a long time @sprocketta !  @jozkid clearly picked some winners for you!

Thanks so much @missjeanie!

1 Reply