Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Wow that did last a long time! So cute!!! @sprocketta 

This is so true.  Unicorn mail puts a smile on the recipients face long after the package is initially opened.  I love that your soap lasted such a long time @sprocketta !  @jozkid clearly picked some winners for you!

Thanks so much @missjeanie!

Aww that's so sweet @sprocketta and you arent even halfway through since there were 3 - nice!

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Hello pretty people! I’m new here! What is a BT? How do I get status of rookie or boss and what does it do for you?

Re: RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@PrincessTavarez Welcome to BIC (Beauty Insider Community). BT stands for Beauty Talk Sephora’s old forum. 

The status depends how much you participate on here. It depends on hearts given and received, gallery photos, reviews, posts, etc. It doesn’t really do anything for you and is still being worked on. 

Everyone: Itsfi totally spoiled me!!! Look at all this!  

I had mentioned on the boards that I had never tried steam masks before, and the very thoughtful and generous @itsfi offered to send me some to try. Little did I know that she would send me a whole plethora of sheet masks to try as well as some tasty treats. And I of course loved that the box was covered in my little pony stickers!!! Smiley Happy

Look at all this! I am seriously so touched and grateful. I'm pretty new to the sheet masking world, and I am so excited that I now have so many options to try out and figure out what my skin likes. I've been pretty stressed out lately, and I have so much enjoyed and benefited from taking a little time to decompress, mask, and then discuss on the masking board. 

I am so excited to get to try the steam masks. My eyes are always dry and irritated, and I'm hoping this helps. She chose so many of my favorite scents (like the almond in the foot mask, the rose nail mask, aloe, watermelon, egg nog, avocado, etc.). And I'm so thrilled that she sent the creme shop softer than cookies sheet mask so I can participate in the upcoming mask challenge. I am thrilled to get to try the yadah collagen mask too - I've been really interested in trying this one!  My hands totally are in need of some help, so it was so sweet to include the hand/foot/nail masks too. She even included a honey lip scrub, which everybody seems to adore and I've been meaning to try for so long! And the treats look so delicious - I can't wait to try. I have been craving cotton candy lately! 

Thank you so very much!!! You are incredibly thoughtful and sent me the most perfect selection. You have no idea how much this means to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

masks2.jpgLook at all the masks, and she included a sweet card.masks1.jpgEven more masks!treats.jpgYummy treats!!

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So cute @PrettyPaint!! : ) enjoy!!! oooh Cotton candy nomnomnomnomnom. Oooh if there’s a mask that helps with dry eyes that would be fab my eyes are always dry!

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@RoseCharlie  The steam masks really do seem to help with my dry eyes. I will post about it in the masking thread soon, but they felt much more relaxed immediately and I had a more comfortable time wearing contacts the next day. I would definitely recommend! 

@PrettyPaint Those eye steam masks that @itsfi loves are absolutely amazing. Is it the Megrhythm ones? I heard she liked them and sent some to her as a thank you for a package she sent me. I bought a box to try and I've gone through 3 boxes since then. I don't have dry eyes so I can't relate on that, but they are so incredibly relaxing. Enjoy!

@PrettyPaint Those eye steam masks that @itsfi loves are absolutely amazing. Is it the Megrhythm ones? I heard she liked them and sent some to her as a thank you for a package she sent me. I bought a box to try and I've gone through 3 boxes since then. I don't have dry eyes so I can't relate on that, but they are so incredibly relaxing. Enjoy!

@sprocketta  Yes, I think they are the meg rhythm brand ones, though they must be an imported version because they don't have the english text on them. So glad to hear that you like them! I just realized they are good for migraines and headaches as well, so they are going to be so perfect for me I think. 

@PrettyPaint, I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on the masks. It’s so fun to explore new masks and find out what you like! πŸ˜ƒ

@itsfi I will definitely let you know what I think! Smiley Happy Thank you again so very much. 

@PrettyPaint  That is such a generous gift from @itsfi . She is very thoughtful and giving. Enjoy all your goodies

Thank you so very much. It was extremely kind of her @GalPalVal17 

@PrettyPaint , Looking foward to your reviews on the eye steam masks. I suffer from dry eyes and if they help I will need to use them on a regular basis. Perhaps they may even replace my supply of Genteal Tears that I cannot be without!

I will definitely keep you updated @Loretta55. My eyes are incredibly dry due to contacts, so I'm hoping they will help! Smiley Happy

Thank you very much @PrettyPaint. I wore contact lenses for many years but I had money left on my flex spending account so I needed a prescription change. I left one pair at the optometrist store and came back to change the other pair and my vision felt really clear so I discontinued wearing contact lenses. My dry eyes are my own fault. I tinted my eyelashes a couple of times and I feel that was what caused my problems.

@Loretta55  Oh my goodness! I have considered eyelash tinting, but I had no idea it could contribute to eye dryness. I will definitely avoid it in that case.

Anytime somebody is considering eyelash tinting I always tell them my story @PrettyPaint.