Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@PrettyPaint Those eye steam masks that @itsfi loves are absolutely amazing. Is it the Megrhythm ones? I heard she liked them and sent some to her as a thank you for a package she sent me. I bought a box to try and I've gone through 3 boxes since then. I don't have dry eyes so I can't relate on that, but they are so incredibly relaxing. Enjoy!

@PrettyPaint Those eye steam masks that @itsfi loves are absolutely amazing. Is it the Megrhythm ones? I heard she liked them and sent some to her as a thank you for a package she sent me. I bought a box to try and I've gone through 3 boxes since then. I don't have dry eyes so I can't relate on that, but they are so incredibly relaxing. Enjoy!

@sprocketta  Yes, I think they are the meg rhythm brand ones, though they must be an imported version because they don't have the english text on them. So glad to hear that you like them! I just realized they are good for migraines and headaches as well, so they are going to be so perfect for me I think. 

@PrettyPaint, I canโ€™t wait to hear your thoughts on the masks. Itโ€™s so fun to explore new masks and find out what you like! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi I will definitely let you know what I think! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you again so very much. 

@PrettyPaint  That is such a generous gift from @itsfi . She is very thoughtful and giving. Enjoy all your goodies

Thank you so very much. It was extremely kind of her @GalPalVal17 

@PrettyPaint , Looking foward to your reviews on the eye steam masks. I suffer from dry eyes and if they help I will need to use them on a regular basis. Perhaps they may even replace my supply of Genteal Tears that I cannot be without!

I will definitely keep you updated @Loretta55. My eyes are incredibly dry due to contacts, so I'm hoping they will help! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you very much @PrettyPaint. I wore contact lenses for many years but I had money left on my flex spending account so I needed a prescription change. I left one pair at the optometrist store and came back to change the other pair and my vision felt really clear so I discontinued wearing contact lenses. My dry eyes are my own fault. I tinted my eyelashes a couple of times and I feel that was what caused my problems.

@Loretta55  Oh my goodness! I have considered eyelash tinting, but I had no idea it could contribute to eye dryness. I will definitely avoid it in that case.

Anytime somebody is considering eyelash tinting I always tell them my story @PrettyPaint.

@PrettyPaint This is phenomenal! @itsfi is so sweet. If you are interested in the Yadah aloe or rose Iโ€™m happy to send them your way. Just shoot me a PM and when Iโ€™m back from vacation I can ship them out. Sheet masks can be addicting! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Yes, so incredibly kind of her and so many great things to get to try out @ShortErica. Were the yadah rose and aloe the ones that people were finding  only at TJ Maxx or Marshalls? I remember asking about this, but I'm not sure if I remembered to write it down. I do actually have access to to a TJ Maxx and could try that because I certainly wouldn't want to lower your stash if they are rare/difficult to come across, but thank you so much for the very sweet offer! I just remember googling it and being confused as to why I didn't see the rose being sold anywhere! 

@PrettyPaint I want to say I got them at the beginning of May. Just last week I went to a different store and they had a final aloe pack left so I picked up an extra one with the intent of sharing. So youโ€™d be helping with my reason to buy. My stash is almost overflowing my basket so I need to mask more often. Oh the problem to have! ๐Ÿ˜‚

@ShortErica  Definitely a good problem to have. Was it TJ Maxx or Marshalls that you happened to find them at? Just for research purposes ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint I'll always support research. Both were Marshall's. They happen to be more convenient than TJ Maxx but I did find the Yadah Pore Care at TJ Maxx.

Thanks so much @ShortErica. I will see if my TJ Maxx has anything (I don't have a marshalls nearby). 

Let me know @PrettyPaint!

I definitely will @ShortErica. Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ™‚

@PrettyPaint that watermelon cotton candy.....๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿคคoh,...

@PrettyPaint that watermelon cotton candy.....๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿท ๐Ÿคคoh, and love the masks as well!
1 Reply
testing