Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Enjoy all of your awesome goodies @Kim888! That was so sweet of @eshoe!

thank you @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ™‚

I've had a super busy but awesome week and it was capped off today when I stopped in at my post office box in the US to check for my SO's phone bill.  Waayyyy better than a phone bill, I had Unicorn Mail!!  I still had to do some groceries/gas/check TJ's before I came back into Canada, but I just couldn't wait to open everything!  So enjoy the front seat of my truck as backdrop lol.  @eshoe was so kind to send me a beautiful selection of goodies.  Ii've been looking at Biossance as a brand and trying to figure out how to dip my toe into the brand, I've never tried an ampoule mask, or a powder one!  I've already tried out the Huckleberry balm and my new friend Todd the Starfish has claimed his place on my purse strap.  Eshoe your generosity is inspiring, your love of masking and BIC is contagious and that amazing heart of yours is bigger than any I've seen in a long time.  We are all so lucky to have you!

I couldn't wait to open everything!I couldn't wait to open everything!Sooooo cute!Sooooo cute!:)๐Ÿ™‚

Look at all your new masks @missjeanie. Enjoy the new treats from @eshoe.

SO. MANY. MASKS!  lol @itsfi I just sat staring at them all for a good hour. @eshoe really outdid herself!

Amazing unicorn mail @missjeanie!!! Enjoy!!!!

Isn't it just awesome @veronika23 !  @eshoe sure is a gem of a friend!

She is @missjeanie!!!

@eshoe is really wonderful! I love how sweet she is in wr...

@eshoe is really wonderful! I love how sweet she is in wrapping her presents for you, @missjeanie!

Re: @eshoe is really wonderful! I love how sweet she is in wr...

It was such a beautiful surprise to find @curlychiquita !

@missjeanie ,

Wonderful Unicorn Mail from @eshoe !  So much fun masking for you!

@tsavorite @eshoe Did an awesome job! Iโ€™m so excited to try them all!!

Nice Unicorn Mail @missjeanie ! @eshoe did an awesome job!

She sure did @divaknits ! Sheโ€™s such an awesome friend!

Awwww @missjeanie. Everything is so adorable ๐Ÿ˜

It really is @PrettyPaint !  The two girls I share an office with were all over Todd the Starfish today!  @eshoe is so generous!

Totally understand the car backdrop @missjeanie - you gotta see what's inside ASAP. @eshoe has been sending such sweet packages and I know you'll let us know your reviews as you try them out. Can't wait to hear which ones we need to search for at Marshall's/TJ Maxx!

I mean... I probably could have cleaned off the seat a bit better... but there wasn't even any pretence about waiting 'til I got home @ShortErica !  @eshoe sure picked some fun looking masks!

So many goodies! That is most definitely better than some old phone bill, LOL! Enjoy your new masks, @missjeanie!

WAY better than a phone bill @quspork lol.  @eshoe was all over the surprise factor!

@missjeanie  what a lovely surprise from @eshoe . So very kind and thoughtful of her. Enjoy the goodies and look forward to round 2 of Masks on the Move with all you lovelies. 

1 Reply
testing