Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Oh my goodness @PrettyPaint I saw the thumbnail and said to myself, that looks like some @itsfi mail...sure enough, it was! I think she introduced the entire masking thread to those steam masks and now we’re ALL hookedπŸ˜„ 

@eshoe Yup! Definitely itsfi mail. Smiley Happy I'm so excited about trying the steam masks. I have a feeling I will be hooked too! 

@PrettyPaint how sweet of @itsfi to gift you all those masks.

It was so very sweet and generous @SportyGirly125. Thank you! 

@PrettyPaint @itsfi  Wow what a great package. Sorry if i sound a bit dumb, but what is a steam mask? and the benefits of one? Never heard of that or tried that.

@Anastasiya13  I haven't tried one yet, but I plan to soon so itsfi can probably better answer the question. It's my understanding that they start steaming once you open them because of the iron powder, and they can help to release tension and soothe your eyes. I have a lot of problems with eye dryness and tension from screen use, so I think they will be perfect.

@PrettyPaint  Oh wow, that sounds really interesting. Never heard of them before. Please do tell me how it works for you. Thank you for responding.

@Anastasiya13  I'll definitely let you know! I think I'm going to love them! Smiley Happy

Oh my gosh, how generous of @itsfi , @PrettyPaint !!  She sure did spoil you! ❀

@l8totheparty She really did spoil me! It really made my day (and the upcoming weeks as I get to try everything out). Smiley Happy

What a sweet gift from @itsfi  @PrettyPaint 

Thanks so much @emaisgr8. It was so very kind and thoughtful! Smiley Happy

Enjoy all your your wonderful goodies @PrettyPaint! That was so sweet of @itsfi!

Thank you so much @faeriegirl  She is so very sweet! I can't believe she chose such perfect things for me to try. 

Back in May I received an awesome package from @eshoe with so many goodies! Thank you so so much for sending me such a great surprise! I can't wait to try all these masks! I love all the notes you added on them. They aren't pictured because I personally don't like when my notes are so I try to keep the ones I get private as well. (yeah I'm weird that way... as if you guys didn't know already πŸ˜‚)  And the popcorn and snaps were amazing! I LOVE popcorn and this was totally different and awesome!  Hope they eventually sell it here! πŸ˜‚  Thanks for also including some of your favorites to try!  Oh and the gravy candy gave me a good laugh!🀣  She sent those my way after I sent her gravy mix for her to try poutine. Thank you again so much @eshoe for the amazingly wonderful package! ETA: OMG I just realized there's a hand mask missing from the pics. Oops! So there was also an fun nail/hand mask included.

πŸ¦„πŸŒˆπŸ–€β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„

0190502u1.jpgLook what the unicorno's found!0190502u2.jpgMaskapalooza0190502u3.jpgGreat finds and some of her favs!

Gravy candy eh? Lol how were they @veronika23 ??

Pretty funky! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy @missjeanie 

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awww this is really nice to see @veronika23 you certainly deserve it! Hahaha gravy candy - what did @itsfi end up using for the cheese were there any cheese curds to be had? : ) Haha as unpleasant as Β« curds Β» sounds i grew up in Montreal and my local corner store often had little bags of fresh daily Β« crottes de fromage Β» beside the cash register. Literally it’s Β« poos of cheese Β» which I think sounds even worse than Β« curds Β» but they are delicious though lol or I have a fondness for them anyways - they’re great in poutine obvs but i also kind of like the neat rubbery texture and saltiness they have all on their own : ) lol

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@RoseCharliethank you! It was very sweet of her! I think @eshoe  did find some curds but unsure if she did try the poutine yet... yes they are delicious!!! I love curds!!!! They are especially good when they are fresh! To me it's not poutine if it doesn't have curds!

I have curds, potatoes and poutine gravy mix @veronika23 @RoseCharlie just need to gather them all for a good meeting! Poutine Monday maybe?πŸ˜‰

Poutine Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday or Thursday or Friday..,, lol

1 Reply