Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It was! And she is so giving @SportyGirly125!!!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

This is such a cool little group, love it!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Hello! I love this idea! I canโ€™t wait to participate. I hope everyoneโ€™s having a good week!!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Dillydots  @SAVAGEB   anyone can participate in this. ๐Ÿ™‚  It's just people who have gotten to know each other on the forum sending each other little surprises. The more you participate in the community the more likely you will form bonds with people and should you want to send someone something you can just ask for their address. A lot of us already have each other's addresses because we've sent packages before and have known each other for quite some time now. ๐Ÿ™‚

A few weeks ago @itsfi was very sweet and offered me an extra Sephora Tote bag she got at a store grand opening, I received what I thought was the tote yesterday. Upon opening the package, Fi really went out of her way checking back to past gift exchanges to my wants list and filled up the box with items she knew I would love! I have been feeling so awful this week having undergone minor surgery then coming down with a bug, this package just brightened my day โค๏ธ 

Such a thoughtful community, especially you @itsfi , thank you from the bottom of my heart! 

Look at all the goodies and because Fi knows I love AHAโ€™s she included so many!Look at all the goodies and because Fi knows I love AHAโ€™s she included so many!

@GG84, Iโ€™m so sorry to hear about your week. ๐Ÿค— Hope you are feeling better! Wanted to get you some AHAs that might not be too easily available in Canada. The strawberry one smells like jam ... yum! 

Wow so many skincare items and even a Dose of Colors lippie! Such a thoughtful gift๐Ÿ’ Hope you feel better soon @GG84 

Awww this is such a kind and thoughtful gift @GG84 

@itsfi is a sweetie. Enjoy the tote and more @GG84! Hope recovery goes well from your surgery.

Awww that's so sweet! I hope you feel better soon @GG84!

@GG84 WOW! How sweet! I love that tote! 

Best,
Rebecca

@GG84  that was a very thoughtful gift from @itsfi . I bet it really cheered you up after not feeling so well. Enjoy your goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

what a thoughtful and fun gift to receive @GG84 !

Oh my goodness, that is amazing of @itsfi , @GG84 !  Such a sweet and thoughtful gift. 

What an awesome gift from @itsfi! Just the perfect thing...

What an awesome gift from @itsfi! Just the perfect thing to help you feel better, @GG84!

@GG84 what a beautiful gift from @itsfi! That Strawberry mask is so yummy, just like jam. And the chocolates - so very thoughtful in every way ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@GG84 ,

I hope that you will feel much better very soon!  This is a beautiful assortment of gifts from sweet @itsfi !  They should help!

@GG84 how very sweet of @itsfi 

of course it wouldnโ€™t be complete without the strawberry SkinFood mask 

oooo this looks great! English enjoy!! @GG84

oooo this looks great! English enjoy!! @GG84

Some goodies indeed @GG84 ! Glad @itsfi could brighten up your week for you! 

What a week, @GG84. I hope you're on the mend soon! This is such a great pick-me-up from @itsfi though. Enjoy all your new goodies!

testing