Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl  what a sweet surprise from @lmaster 

It definitely was @emaisgr8! She is so sweet!

@faeriegirl holy moly look at all the goodness the gorgeous @lmaster sent you. I know she raves about the ACV hair rinse. So many masks and treats to choose from. 

She is so sweet @SportyGirly125

Oh my gosh, @faeriegirl !  I've had that ACV hair on my list to pick up at some point since @lmaster and I talked about things we thought smelled ...not so great...but worked! Lol. Let me know what you think of it.  @lmaster is so generous!  Enjoy your goodies ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @l8totheparty!

Ooooo yaaaaaaaay!! So happy it made it! @faeriegirl I sure hope you find some loves here ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ

How sweet, and so much great stuff @faeriegirl. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @PrettyPaint!

This is awesome @faeriegirl ! I always think of tinker bell when I see your name so itโ€™s funny to be humming the Batman theme at the same time! What an awesome collection of beautiful products to try out!

Thank you @missjeanie! I love Batman and Tinker Bellโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

What a wonderful surprise, @faeriegirl ! There are a lot of great treats there!

Thank you @quspork! @lmaster definitely sent me some wonderful treats๐Ÿค—

Oooh the Bat Eye masks @faeriegirl@lmaster sure knows how to share her masking ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š Enjoy, that Peripera is soooo good!!

@eshoe I love these types of eye masks, the bat and panda have to be my top favorites hope @faeriegirl loves them too ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you @eshoe! Iโ€™ve been wanting to try that eye mask since the first time I saw her use it!๐Ÿ˜Š

I love this little community and how generous and thoughtful everyone is! I arrived home late last night after a long day and was greeted with a surprise package from the wonderful @eshoe! Thank you SO much for all these fantastic goodies! It has been so fun getting to know you on the masking thread and you do such an amazing job running the show! The Masks On The Move traveling box was so fun and I appreciate being included - can't wait for round 2!

Wrapped๐Ÿ‘‡311B7FD6-EE38-4727-AA3A-368977C0A029.jpegLove the little notes she left and so many cute stickers! ๐Ÿ˜

Unwrapped๐Ÿ‘‡D4F5D72F-E08A-47D4-8F8E-2EBEA0FBA3B6.jpeg

So many masks and so many I can't wait to try! ๐Ÿ™Œ

775B3DA6-4EB1-4191-8231-6D20C968C21C.jpeg

Huckleberry lip balm (which is so delicious btw) and BKR?! .... I'm in heaven! Oh, and the 5 yo has officially claimed that adorable unicorn hand sanitizer holder! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆ„ 

This is some fantastic unicorn mail and I can't wait to dig in! (The delicious caramels were gone literally right after the pic was taken๐Ÿ˜†)

Aww this is wonderful @Shosh85@eshoe did amazing with all of this mail!

@ShortErica It was so thoughtful and generous of her to put all these gifts together for so many people! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Wow! Look at all the amazing masks!!! I'm sure you'll have a blast trying those @Shosh85!!!

Thanks so much, @veronika23!! The whole gift is just amazing! I can't wait to try out everything! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜

testing