Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@eshoe is an amazing hostess for the masks on the move!  I'll bet 2.0 will be even better @GalPalVal17 !  

With twice as many participants @missjeanie, it will be that much more fun, too๐Ÿ˜„

Itโ€™s exciting to see it grow @eshoe ! The real question is going to be how many masks can fit in that one envelope! Lol

So true @missjeanie. I saw the box double in size. But I am adamant about keeping it small so more BIC-ers can join us. Now, maybe at some point we have a MOTM EX box for those who want double the masks for more fun๐Ÿค” 

@eshoe how thoughtful ! I am so excited to be participating in round two of masks on the move and hear more great reviews from all of the wonderful members in the masking community โค๏ธ

You're gonna love it @m3rc3d3s !  So fun to see all the different masks going in and out!

I am so glad you are joining us, @m3rc3d3s! I hope you enjoy it, too๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy all your fantastic goodies @missjeanie! That was super sweet of @eshoe!

Candies are already gone @faeriegirl !  I just don't even know what to pick first!

You helped make the MOtM run along so smoothly (and acting as a border hauler helped a ton, too๐Ÿ˜‰@missjeanie! Thank you for being a part of it, looking forward to our Summer box๐Ÿ

I'm always willing to bring stuff back and forth @eshoe !  Saves so much money and time from sending internationally! I'm excited for round two now!  I just loved seeing what everyone picked out and which ones they were putting in for the next people.  Thank you for getting us all going and hosting for us!

Itโ€™s a big deal, @missjeanie and I appreciate it! Itโ€™s fun seeing what everyone chooses. Speaking of, itโ€™s time for me to start getting some masks together for the next round๐Ÿ˜‰

such a pretty and fun unicorn mail gift @missjeanie cannot wait to see all your reviews on these !!!!

I'm so excited to try em all out @Kim888 !  @eshoe sure curated some awesome unicorn mail this last week!

@missjeanie this is the prettiest wrapping tissue paper e...

@missjeanie this is the prettiest wrapping tissue paper ever!! @eshoe love all the different sanitizer holders!! wow just how thoughtful! enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: @missjeanie this is the prettiest wrapping tissue paper e...

I havenโ€™t had a sanitizer holder either @lmaster ! Iโ€™m pretty excited to have Todd (my new starfish) tagging along on my purse! @eshoe did a great job picking everything out.

@missjeanie love the name too so cute!! 

I love your name for him, @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Also, this isnโ€™t the place for it but look what I found at Target today!

Spoiler
68F37AF4-FFA8-4A40-AFB9-3F2217FE97F9.jpeg

Clearance @eshoe !!! Score! I wish I had a target closer by! 

@missjeanie I was almost more excited to see it has Ginseng and sea salt. I was trying to pinpoint the scent of Ginseng and suspected this has it. I about jumped for joy when I read the label, now I can positively ID it๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh maybe thatโ€™s what it is I can smell @eshoe . I do enjoy the scent!

testing