Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: @missjeanie this is the prettiest wrapping tissue paper e...

I had fun picking those out @lmaster I have the same one as you but want them all๐Ÿ˜‚

@eshoe bath and body works is the best!!

I hadnโ€™t been to one in ages @lmaster but I started stopping by to check on the mask situation (bleak). Found those little guys and they were so cute! 

I'm addicted to their candles @eshoe  btw I adore the butterfly sanitizer holder ๐Ÿฆ‹

So happy to hear @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜„

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Omg, this is super sweet of @eshoe , @missjeanie !!  Enjoy your goodies!

Thanks @l8totheparty , @eshoe  sure is a darling!

@missjeanie what cute packaging from @eshoe and a great surprise. So many masks. 

Right @SportyGirly125 ! I feel like I need to step up my tissue game! 

Sorry this is so late!  I was blown away by this super sweet unicorn mail I received a few weeks ago!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— 

The darling @itsfi offered to send me some extra sheet masks to share with my daughter, but I was in for a giant surprise when I opened her giant box of love, thoughtfulness and generosity!  Seriously, this gift was just too sweet!  I am so appreciative and thankful for this lovely gift!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

In true BIC fashion, the recycled Sephora box was decorated with adorable stickers!!!!!E2DD30F5-3944-4999-BF32-8BCB96BE9C4C.jpeg

And the inside of the box was jam packed with goodness!40D4451C-1835-4B33-B43B-72CC21956AA8.jpeg

E525D3B9-6C3E-4556-8702-F9A09A92D498.png

The Masks:15BC0CA2-4E52-491A-88D4-2C3AAC5F3352.png

Wow!  So. Many. Masks. She sent multiples of each of these and I am having so much fun trying them all!!!!   I shared some with my daughter and my bestie who is laid up recovering from her reconstructive surgery after her masectomy, so Fiโ€™s generosity went a long way to bring smiles to all of us!!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Everything Else:3EEB98A5-D1C9-4006-9D69-CD7E0FFB9183.jpeg

Oh my!   The first thing I noticed after the masks were the Wonder Woman socks!  So much fun!!!

And the candy has been enjoyed by my whole fam!  The only thing left is the cotton candy, but my daughter keeps asking if she can help me eat it - lol!๐Ÿ’—

And finally, the banana wine stopper is the cutest thing ever!  It makes me smile whenever I see it in the fridge!DD76570F-E1F6-4B56-939C-67A6D8DA34FF.png

Thank you again oh so very much, Fi!  You have such a kind and generous heart and I appreciate this lovely surprise so much!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76, thank you for being ... well, for being you. ๐Ÿค— Love your warmth and joy. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™m so happy to hear that goodies have been well loved. ๐Ÿ˜Š The banana wine topper looks even cuter out of the box and atop the wine bottle!! ๐ŸŒ 

Awww thank you again oh so very much, @itsfi !  I am really having fun trying all the masks!  I really truly appreciate your generosity!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Wow! Amazing unicorn mail @Tamara76! The bear masks are super cute!!!  Enjoy!

Thank you, V!  Yes, the bear masks are so cute and so moisturizing!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—  @veronika23 

@itsfi is just amazing, @Tamara76!

@itsfi is just amazing, @Tamara76!

Re: @itsfi is just amazing, @Tamara76!

I agree!  This was super sweet of @itsfi !  Thank you, @curlychiquita !๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

Oh the goodies @Tamara76 ! So sweet of @itsfi !

I totally agree!  It was so super sweet of her, @divaknits !!!!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@Tamara76 ,

What a great surprise package for you and your daughter from the irrepressible @itsfi !

So charming!  It looks like it's filled with Sunshine and delicious treats!

@tsavorite โ€œFilled with sunshineโ€ is an accurate way to describe this amazing gift!!!๐Ÿ’—

What an amazing gift with so many adorable treats @Tamara76 

1 Reply
testing