Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I couldnโ€™t agree with you more, @PrettyPaint !๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 I don't believe @itsfi ever goes small! The box is so cute too. All the little details. Enjoy it and hope your daughter does too!

Thank you, @ShortErica !  We are really enjoying this sweet gift from @itsfi ๐Ÿ’—

Ok- that banana wine stopper is amazing, @Tamara76! I love that @itsfi was so incredibly generous in including multiples so that you could share some masking fun with your daughter and friend. This is why BIC is the best!

@quspork Yes!  I LOVE the winestopper - it is too cute!  And we are having a blast with the masks!  Thank you!๐Ÿ’—

this is awesome!

this is awesome!

Re: this is awesome!

Thank you so much, @Marrrryyyyy !๐Ÿ’—

Enjoy all your fantastic goodies @Tamara76! That was super sweet of @itsfi!

Thank you, @faeriegirl !  Yes, this was super sweet!!!๐Ÿ’—

omg that wine stopper is adorable @Tamara76 !

Thanks, @Kim888 !  It is totally adorable!๐Ÿ’—

how flipping bananas is that wine stopper ๐Ÿ˜„ @Tamara76 @i...

how flipping bananas is that wine stopper ๐Ÿ˜„ @Tamara76 @itsfi love your themes!! enjoy so sweet of you

Re: how flipping bananas is that wine stopper ๐Ÿ˜„ @Tamara76 @i...

It is totally bananas!  I am so thankful for @itsfi !  This was such a sweet and generous surprise!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

A wine stopper!  I was trying to see what the banana was @Tamara76 !  Glad it got put to use right away!!  What a wonderful package for a wonder woman!  Awesome curation @itsfi !

Awww youโ€™re so sweet, @missjeanie !  Isnโ€™t the wine stopper the cutest?!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

That is such an adorable package you received, @Tamara! E...

That is such an adorable package you received, @Tamara! Enjoy.

Re: That is such an adorable package you received, @Tamara! E...

Thank you so much, @l8totheparty !   I am so appreciative for all the love put into this gift!๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76 what great gifts you got from @itsfi she really showered you with masks and treats. 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125 !  I am just blown away by all the seeetness lacked into the box that @itsfi sent!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

@Tamara76  Wow what a great package and looks like you got some great snacks. Thats so sweet of you @itsfi  where do you find all these awesome goodies?

Thank you, @Anastasiya13 !  Yes, this was such a fun and sweet gift!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

1 Reply
testing