Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl love the acts of kindness and sweet gifts!! @Buootiful ๐Ÿ˜˜

@lmaster did you tell @Buootiful your makeup eraser story?! She sure stocked you up on wipes. This is such a sweet package - enjoy!

No I didn't @ShortErica ๐Ÿคซ haha thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚

Secret is safe with me @lmaster. I thought she might be helping with replacements.

@ShortErica she was having issues removing mascara, and i asked her if she'd ever used a makeup eraser ๐Ÿ™Œ

Oh yeah @lmaster! Not all, but with some mascaras I just do hot water on the makeup eraser then press and hold for a few seconds and voila!

@ShortErica typically I'll use some type of cleansing oil or TOO FACED - Mascara Melt Off Cleansing Oil

Which has its own wand,,,super cool!! Then go in with the makeup eraser,,,I love this cloth!! ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster that seems like a neat product to remove mascara!

When they are new @ShortErica I love to use them for makeup removal, then after about 100 washes lol they move onto the mask removal department ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow @lmaster what a wonderful surprise from @Buootiful! We have such an amazing group of very generous ladies here, love everything she sent you! 

Thank you @eshoe @Buootiful is such a sweetie ๐Ÿ˜ makeup erasers!! And the fruit/ cucumber themed items โค๏ธ

What a fun surprise, @lmaster! So kind of @Buootiful to put this together for you!

It's so cute @quspork I've never seen these before either!! @Buootiful thank you

You are welcome again! (tag didnt work) They are new and I got an email on it and it was a perfect unicorn mail for you since you helped me so much ๐Ÿ™‚ @lmaster 

@Buootiful they are awesome!! ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I literally had to stop & search on BiC to make sure that I didn't overlook that summer edition mask on the move hadn't started yet! I would've been shattered if I couldn't keep all of these incredible masks! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹ but they are all MINE! lol. yay! more yadah! @eshoe love everything! cant wait to try out especially that pineapple/coconut leaders....yum! I really enjoyed masks on the move I edition & stocking up for #2.! btw the caramels were excellent!

@sonnydee, Enjoy your masks from @eshoe. The Leaders pina colada mask has such cute packaging and is a nice one. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wow!!! So many great masks! Have fun trying them @sonnydee!

so many awesome things to try @sonnydee cannot wait to see your reviews on them!

Great selection of masks to add to your collection @sonnydee !  @eshoe sure knows how to show us some love doesn't she!  mmmmmm Caramels!

@sonnydee how sweet of @eshoe to send you these goodies your way. 

7 Replies
testing