Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@naturalooks15 It was amazing! @itsfi is definitely the curator of all curators! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™Œ

Such a thoughtful and fun package. I love getting stuff in the mail, especially skincare and sweets. <333

@PenelopeBT Skincare and sweets is definitely my kind of package! ๐Ÿ˜

This is awesome @Shosh85 ! @itsfi strikes again!

@divaknits She's one generous lady! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ooh, you are going to LOVE Olaplex! Iโ€™m excited for you to try out all these goodies!

I've heard nothing but good things about the Olaplex! I'm excited to try finally give it tray! Thanks, @Danzie89!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

oh look at this magical unicorn mail @Shosh85 so so many...

oh look at this magical unicorn mail @Shosh85 so so many awesome masks to try enjoy! sweet lady @itsfi

Re: oh look at this magical unicorn mail @Shosh85 so so many...

@lmaster Magical is right! Super excited for literally everything here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@itsfi ingredient master and unicorn mail superspy! What a wonderful gift you've put together. @Shosh85 when it rains, it storms - and this is a good kind. Enjoy them all! I can't wait to read your reviews. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica All this love from the BIC has made being a low/no buy super easy! @itsfi is definitely a unicorn mail superspy!

There are so many amazing gifts here, @Shosh85! How incredibly sweet of @itsfi to put this together for you!

@quspork I cannot believe the thoughtfulness that went into this! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy all your fantastic goodies @Shosh85! That was so sweet of @itsfi!

Thank you, @faeriegirl! It was extremely sweet of her! ๐Ÿค—

@Shosh85 wow what a lovely surprise from @itsfi . She sure does pay attention and is so generous. Enjoy all your goodies

@GalPalVal17  I think the fact that she was so thoughtful to pay attention and take notes means more to me than the actual gift! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shosh85 @itsfi is quite talented at this surprise box game!  I seriously need the inside scoop on where all these awesome cotton candy flavours come from!  Hehe, youโ€™re going to be masking for a while with all of that you lucky girl!  Perfect for a non-birthday surprise!  

@heartsmyface It was so nice she kept tabs one me enough to put together so many things I haven't got the chance to try yet! I was singing the Happy Unbirthday song as I was looking through it all ๐Ÿ˜‚

@heartsmyface, the cotton candy is from Lolli & Pops. Theyโ€™re a candy store based in San Francisco; theyโ€™ve been expanding and have opened stores outside of California. You can also find the cotton candy online at Bloomingdaleโ€™s. 

@itsfi There's a couple stores near me that just opened not long ago! I've never been inside, but it looks like heaven! I'm a little scared of what damage I'd do walking in there! ๐Ÿ˜‚

testing