Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow, so many great goodies in your package. I love that Lancome lash primer to really thicken your lashes before mascara. <333

Iโ€™m excited to try it. I havenโ€™t tried Lancomeโ€™s mascara primer before. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Oooo @Danzie89 @ajcanik did you up right! Enjoy!

She did! Thank you!

Awesome surprise!!! @Danzie89 

Definitely!!

@Danzie89 what a great surprise from @ajcanik so many samples to try. 

That is so nice of @ajcanik. You have so many fun things to try @Danzie89 - enjoy it!

Thank you!

What a sweet surprise @Danzie89!! @ajcanik  curated a great set of goodies for you! ๐Ÿ’•

The best part is that many of these are new for me to try. Iโ€™m so thankful for her generosity! 

Thatโ€™s so awesome @Danzie89! Itโ€™ll be fun to see which of the samples become loves for you! 

There are some great product samples there, @Danzie89! Enjoy!

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Ooh so many fun samples to try! How sweet of @ajcanik to surprise you Heart Enjoy!

I looove foil packets, haha. I find so many uses for them and itโ€™s great to try out something new. The deluxe sample Clinique lippies, face firming creme, and eyeshadow/blush trio, Clarins eye cream, Fresh soy face cleanser, and Lancรดme mascara primer were also unexpected. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

What's going on here? Is it my birthday and someone forgot to remind me? Is it a holiday I didn't know about?                              

What did I do to deserve all this a Unicorn Mail-love?! It's pretty awesome that all this BIC love started trickling in right after I put myself on my first-ever low/no buy! Perfect timing! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

This time this wonderful surprise is from the Mask Queen herself, the lovely @itsfi! She's definitely an excellent note taker because there are so many things here I've been dying to try! 

So, starting at the beginning with the cute stickers on the package and the adorable card ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‡D9BA312C-0596-45A3-82DB-0A9910B31E7E.jpeg

078D068D-98EC-41FE-A684-ED1F2BE71F30.jpeg

HOLY MASKS!๐Ÿ‘‡
Spoiler
As most of you may know, my mask collection is pretty massive, but ALL the masks she gifted me are ones I've never tried before! How does she do it?!
I've had that Fantastic Five When box set sitting in an online cart forever now but just never pulled the plug because of the low/no buy I'm on. I've loved the When masks I've tried so far, so I'm super excited to try these! 
The Solutions is another line of masks I've been interested in trying for quite sometime after hearing such great reviews about them!
.....Then there's Whole Foods and Julep?! Dang Fi, you totally spoiled me!
439119ED-A372-4EFE-93B0-865AD49705D3.jpeg

...and the rest of the awesomeness! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜
Spoiler
First of all the cotton candy has already been completely polished off, 'cause that stuff was DELICIOUS! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‰ The sugar high was well worth it ๐Ÿ˜‰
I have been having major FOMO over the Olaplex and it has been in and out of my cart for like a year now ๐Ÿ˜‚ 
I can't wait to test out the Propolis Ampoule and BKR! I've seen them both reviewed here and have been so curious to try them! 
9131A7E2-B3DE-4337-A02D-92AA3007525F.jpeg

Oh my gosh Fi, you are amazing! I am so touched by the thoughtfulness and generosity you've not only shown me but so many others as well! THANK YOU, SO SO MUCH! 

@Shosh85 !  Girl... look at all those masks.  If anyone would know what your collection needed to top it off just right it would be @itsfi !  Super genius itsfi, this is exactly what my heart loves seeing.  LOVE!

@Shosh85 This is such a great package! How nice!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I couldn't believe everything that was in it! So amazing! ๐Ÿ˜

Awesome set of masks @Shosh85  All highly desirable !!  So nice of @itsfi , great curation !!

testing