Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Sorry @treestar86 , the cats beat you to it Smiley Very Happy Heart

how cute is this unicorn mail @Mcakes so many lovely good...

how cute is this unicorn mail @Mcakes so many lovely goodies!! enjoy

Re: how cute is this unicorn mail @Mcakes so many lovely good...

Thank you @lmaster Heart V made my whole heart smile!

The llama in the bowtie is cute! And I think wunderbar is my fav Canadian candy bar. Awesome gift from @veronika23! Enjoy it @Mcakes! Surprises in the mail are awesome.

@ShortErica thank you! I am enjoying every bit of it, and Wunderbars really are so delicious. If V never sent them to me a million years ago, I never would have known about their greatness Smiley Very Happy

US needs to demand some wunderbars @Mcakes! Although our Canadian friends are wonderful, unicorn mail shouldn't be our only chance to have them.

@ShortErica I know right?! Though my waistline is thankful I only get them every so often as a treat Smiley Very Happy I even tried to hunt for them at World Market to no avail. They do have Coffee Crisps though!

I appreciate that you tried to hunt them down @Mcakes. Had you been successful, I'd be running around trying to find them too!

@Mcakes What a nice package! I love the Llama! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Larry the llama is blushing with all of these compliments Smiley Very Happy V picked out a cutie for sure!

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

What a great package! Enjoy!

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thank you @KehDee Heart

How adorable is that llama?! This is such a sweet treat from @veronika23 for you, @Mcakes! So many wonderful masks and Canadian yummies!

@quspork Larry looks so dapper with his adorable bow tie Smiley Very Happy V really did spoil me with the sweets Heart

@Mcakes that llama is absolutely adorable and so are your helpers! How very kind of @veronika23 to send you all the skin goodies and Canadian treats - those Wunderbars are delicious Smiley Very Happy

@eshoe Larry the Llama is fitting in nicely with the pack Smiley Very Happy V is just so amazingly kind and sweet, I don't deserve her Smiley Very Happy

Awwwww, so sweet @Mcakes @veronika23 

Heart Heart Heart 

Such love, friendship and goodness in this amazing unicorn mail @Mcakes! <3 @veronika23 is such a generous and wonderful soul.  <3

Hard to find fault with one of your new fur babies' attachment to the Wunderbars and the Laura Secord sucre a la creme - he has exceptional taste! Smiley Wink

@itsfi she really is Heart V has the biggest heart and I am so grateful for her friendship! 

Hehe yes, they know what's up Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy all your awesome goodies @Mcakes! That was so sweet of @veronika23!

3 Replies