Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @KehDee Heart

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

How adorable is that llama?! This is such a sweet treat from @veronika23 for you, @Mcakes! So many wonderful masks and Canadian yummies!

@quspork Larry looks so dapper with his adorable bow tie ๐Ÿ˜„ V really did spoil me with the sweets Heart

@Mcakes that llama is absolutely adorable and so are your helpers! How very kind of @veronika23 to send you all the skin goodies and Canadian treats - those Wunderbars are delicious ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe Larry the Llama is fitting in nicely with the pack ๐Ÿ˜„ V is just so amazingly kind and sweet, I don't deserve her ๐Ÿ˜„

Awwwww, so sweet @Mcakes @veronika23 

Heart Heart Heart 

Such love, friendship and goodness in this amazing unicorn mail @Mcakes! โค๏ธ @veronika23 is such a generous and wonderful soul.  โค๏ธ

Hard to find fault with one of your new fur babies' attachment to the Wunderbars and the Laura Secord sucre a la creme - he has exceptional taste! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@itsfi she really is Heart V has the biggest heart and I am so grateful for her friendship! 

Hehe yes, they know what's up ๐Ÿ˜„

Enjoy all your awesome goodies @Mcakes! That was so sweet of @veronika23!

Thank you @faeriegirl Heart I've been loving every single thing, how could I not?! 

@Mcakes  So much cute in this box!! @veronika23  is so sweet. Those wunderbars look amazing and how cute is the little hello kitty squishie!?! And I love the pink bow on the llama. Enjoy ๐Ÿ’•

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint Heart V really is the sweetest and picks the most amazing things ever to send! In all fairness she did start my obsession with these candies...so she can't just cut me off now ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Haha that's funny @Mcakes. I actually haven't tried them before, but I just saw that they are cadbury brand so they must be good! I find their chocolate extra yummy for some reason! 

@PrettyPaint I wouldn't even know how to begin describing it lol. Hmm, imagine a Twix and a Reese's cup making a baby with the crunchies inside a Crunch bar...yeah...that'll do ๐Ÿ˜„

Oh that sounds amazing @Mcakes. Those are some of my favorites, so a combo must be awesome. Love your description ๐Ÿ™‚

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„Its Christmas in June for me! You totally out did yourself! My kids bring in my packages for me - I was a bit confused at this LARGE lil pony decorated box! and then I looked closer....I GOT UNICORN MAIL! I'm actually speechless! how did you know I'm a nail polish hoarder!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ my mind is blown! love love love everything! I actually just bought the apieu mask set from Amazon & my mini was a bit jealous & wanted to try some with me. Now I can share & wont have fomo! yes we have been snacking on the cotton candy all day! Delicioussssssssss! and a box of the watermelon masks! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰cant wait ti try the juicy kids! You have fulfilled my masking dreams! Finn came to investigate & he approves too! Thank you Thank you Thank you @itsfi

@itsfi  strikes again. lol What a very thoughtful gift she gave you @sonnydee . Enjoy them all!!

What a nice surprise!!!! Enjoy it all @sonnydee! ๐Ÿ™‚

@sonnydee  such a great gift!! 

@sonnydee Oh my goodness! What awesome goodies! Enjoy!

Best,

Rebecca

testing