Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

There are so many amazing gifts here, @Shosh85! How incredibly sweet of @itsfi to put this together for you!

@quspork I cannot believe the thoughtfulness that went into this! 😊

Enjoy all your fantastic goodies @Shosh85! That was so sweet of @itsfi!

Thank you, @faeriegirl! It was extremely sweet of her! πŸ€—

@Shosh85 wow what a lovely surprise from @itsfi . She sure does pay attention and is so generous. Enjoy all your goodies

@GalPalVal17  I think the fact that she was so thoughtful to pay attention and take notes means more to me than the actual gift! 😊

@Shosh85 @itsfi is quite talented at this surprise box game!  I seriously need the inside scoop on where all these awesome cotton candy flavours come from!  Hehe, you’re going to be masking for a while with all of that you lucky girl!  Perfect for a non-birthday surprise!  

@heartsmyface It was so nice she kept tabs one me enough to put together so many things I haven't got the chance to try yet! I was singing the Happy Unbirthday song as I was looking through it all πŸ˜‚

@heartsmyface, the cotton candy is from Lolli & Pops. They’re a candy store based in San Francisco; they’ve been expanding and have opened stores outside of California. You can also find the cotton candy online at Bloomingdale’s. 

@itsfi There's a couple stores near me that just opened not long ago! I've never been inside, but it looks like heaven! I'm a little scared of what damage I'd do walking in there! πŸ˜‚

Hahaha @Shosh85! πŸ˜† It’s very easy to walk out with a lot more than you planned for. lol!! πŸ˜‚ I’m always finding myself distracted by new treats. 

The one by me is in a mall with a Sephora and an Asian beauty store. It’s a problem. I just saw that an Innisfree store is expected to open there this summer as well. πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

Wow! Great unicorn mail @Shosh85!!!

@veronika23 It's amazing! 😍

@Shosh85 love what @itsfi sent you. How sweet of her to send you masks you don’t have yet. 

@SportyGirly125 It was such an amazing surprise! πŸ˜ƒ

That's awesome, @Shosh85!  Looks like @itsfi definitely knows your taste Smiley Happy.

@CookieGirl1  She is definitely an expert unicorn mail gifter! 😍

@Shosh85, masking makes my skin happy; masking with BIC’ers like you makes my heart happy! ☺️ It’s been a blast masking and learning with you! πŸ€—AF095102-D91A-4C82-8672-8BD09A280254.gif

Oh my gosh, @itsfi! I cannot believe all this! You are unbelievably thoughtful and generous! I am so excited to try every single thing here! I've been trying to send you a PM but I get an error message saying I've hit the maximum number of messages when you were the first message I've tried to send in a week! πŸ˜‚ Too funny I had just asked you about the Winter Padding mask and then like magic it shows up at my door! You're just too good Fi! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You definitely make the BIC a special place! 

@Shosh85  such an awesome surprise! And a great friend to think of you!

@ather Such an amazing surprise! πŸ˜ƒ

2 Replies