Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 It was such an amazing surprise! πŸ˜ƒ

That's awesome, @Shosh85!  Looks like @itsfi definitely knows your taste Smiley Happy.

@CookieGirl1  She is definitely an expert unicorn mail gifter! 😍

@Shosh85, masking makes my skin happy; masking with BIC’ers like you makes my heart happy! ☺️ It’s been a blast masking and learning with you! πŸ€—AF095102-D91A-4C82-8672-8BD09A280254.gif

Oh my gosh, @itsfi! I cannot believe all this! You are unbelievably thoughtful and generous! I am so excited to try every single thing here! I've been trying to send you a PM but I get an error message saying I've hit the maximum number of messages when you were the first message I've tried to send in a week! πŸ˜‚ Too funny I had just asked you about the Winter Padding mask and then like magic it shows up at my door! You're just too good Fi! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You definitely make the BIC a special place! 

@Shosh85  such an awesome surprise! And a great friend to think of you!

@ather Such an amazing surprise! πŸ˜ƒ

In true unicorn mail fashion, I got the most lovely and unexpected surprise from the one and only @veronika23 Heart How did I get so lucky to have a friend in her?!

disney GIF

I knew it was a special something when I saw the outside:

vbox1.jpg

And of course the wrapping inside matches perfectly Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler
vbox2.jpg

It really was like Christmas unwrapping each item and I'm sure I was a grinning fool from ear to ear! SO many amazing goodies here, she has absolutely spoiled me Heart 

vbox3.jpg

vbox4.jpg

Taking pictures was a little difficult because Thing 1 and Thing 2 kept coming in to investigate and attempt to claim certain items as their own. You'll see one of them in the pictures because it was impossible to keep him away Smiley Very Happy

vbox5.jpgvbox6.jpgvbox7.jpg

V, you've outdone yourself love! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING Heart I can't believe you've taken the time to create such a beautiful box filled with items you knew I would adore! Larry the Llama and his adorable bow tie, ALL of my fave Canadian treats, so many new to me sheet masks to try, crystal, mermaid and unicorn trinkets to add to my collection, a notepad set and a too cute for words pen to scribble my thoughts and a Hello Kitty squishie!!

The box could have been empty and I still would have been a puddle of tears by the sweet gesture. It's crazy to think how long we've known each other at this point and how Beauty Talk brought us together. I am beyond blessed and thankful to have a gem of a friend in you Heart 

I'm very late, but what a sweet gift from @veronika23, in...

I'm very late, but what a sweet gift from @veronika23, including the fabulous llama! Enjoy your gift, @Mcakes!

Re: I'm very late, but what a sweet gift from @veronika23, in...

Thank you @curlychiquita Heart I smile every time I walk by Larry the llama Smiley Very Happy

This is great unicorn mail @Mcakes ! Very sweet of @veronika23 to think of you. Enjoy!

Thank you @divaknits Heart She really is the sweetest!

What a wonderful surprise! And I really want that llama 😩 . It is so adorable!

@ParrotTulips it was such an amazingly unexpected pick me up Heart

@Mcakes  aww what a sweet friendship you both hold. Very thoughtful of @veronika23  to surprise you with such goodies. 

@GalPalVal17 meeting amazing people like V is one of the best parts of this community for sure Heart 

@Mcakes   You made me cry!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€.  You are most welcome. πŸ–€ I can't believe how long we've known each other too! And I'm so happy to have you in my life. You are an amazing person and deserve it all!!! Kitty is super cute!!! Hope he doesn't eat Larry. πŸ˜‚

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

giphy233.gif

winchester hug GIF

Aww no sorry for the tears @veronika23 Heart !! Love you so much, and don't worry...Larry is safe Smiley Very Happy

Love you too!!! 😘😘😘 @Mcakes 

Image result for hug gif supernatural

@Mcakes holy moly so much goodness that @veronika23 sent you. The llama is so cute. 

@SportyGirly125 it was like the Mary Poppins of unboxings lol. V packed so much love into this box!

2 Replies