Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@ShortErica thank you! I am enjoying every bit of it, and Wunderbars really are so delicious. If V never sent them to me a million years ago, I never would have known about their greatness Smiley Very Happy

US needs to demand some wunderbars @Mcakes! Although our Canadian friends are wonderful, unicorn mail shouldn't be our only chance to have them.

@ShortErica I know right?! Though my waistline is thankful I only get them every so often as a treat Smiley Very Happy I even tried to hunt for them at World Market to no avail. They do have Coffee Crisps though!

I appreciate that you tried to hunt them down @Mcakes. Had you been successful, I'd be running around trying to find them too!

@Mcakes What a nice package! I love the Llama! 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Larry the llama is blushing with all of these compliments Smiley Very Happy V picked out a cutie for sure!

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

What a great package! Enjoy!

Re: RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Thank you @KehDee Heart

How adorable is that llama?! This is such a sweet treat from @veronika23 for you, @Mcakes! So many wonderful masks and Canadian yummies!

@quspork Larry looks so dapper with his adorable bow tie Smiley Very Happy V really did spoil me with the sweets Heart

@Mcakes that llama is absolutely adorable and so are your helpers! How very kind of @veronika23 to send you all the skin goodies and Canadian treats - those Wunderbars are delicious Smiley Very Happy

@eshoe Larry the Llama is fitting in nicely with the pack Smiley Very Happy V is just so amazingly kind and sweet, I don't deserve her Smiley Very Happy

Awwwww, so sweet @Mcakes @veronika23 

Heart Heart Heart 

Such love, friendship and goodness in this amazing unicorn mail @Mcakes! <3 @veronika23 is such a generous and wonderful soul.  <3

Hard to find fault with one of your new fur babies' attachment to the Wunderbars and the Laura Secord sucre a la creme - he has exceptional taste! Smiley Wink

@itsfi she really is Heart V has the biggest heart and I am so grateful for her friendship! 

Hehe yes, they know what's up Smiley Very Happy

Enjoy all your awesome goodies @Mcakes! That was so sweet of @veronika23!

Thank you @faeriegirl Heart I've been loving every single thing, how could I not?! 

@Mcakes  So much cute in this box!! @veronika23  is so sweet. Those wunderbars look amazing and how cute is the little hello kitty squishie!?! And I love the pink bow on the llama. Enjoy πŸ’•

Thank you so much @PrettyPaint Heart V really is the sweetest and picks the most amazing things ever to send! In all fairness she did start my obsession with these candies...so she can't just cut me off now Smiley Tongue Smiley Very Happy 

Haha that's funny @Mcakes. I actually haven't tried them before, but I just saw that they are cadbury brand so they must be good! I find their chocolate extra yummy for some reason! 

1 Reply