Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@sonnydee  Awww such a lovely box! How very kind of @itsfi !! Love the mlp stickers and that cotton candy looks delicious. The watermelon masks looks awesome too. Enjoy โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @sonnydee! That was so sweet of @itsfi!

it was @faeriegirl very unexpected! but I love ut๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...

it was @faeriegirl very unexpected! but I love ut๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰

@itsfi strikes again! What a wonderful large package of goodies @sonnydee! I look forward to a comparison of the milk masks. Do you have a favorite or will it be an adventure to find out?

I've only tried the chocolate milk which was gifted by th...

I've only tried the chocolate milk which was gifted by the lovely @lmaster I believe. ๐Ÿค” I really enjoyed that & put the pack on my list to get- hubby needed to hit $35 for same day shipping on Amazon earlier this week. So he "surprised" me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ @ShortErica I think im going to enjoy comparing all of them though!๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: I've only tried the chocolate milk which was gifted by th...

That was so sweet of him @sonnydee. Hope they all are great for you!

this is amazing @sonnydee such a beautiful assortment @it...

this is amazing @sonnydee such a beautiful assortment @itsfi picked just for you!! enjoy lovely

thank you @lmaster! looking forward to trying all of them!

thank you @lmaster! looking forward to trying all of them!

First of all, Finn, you are adorbs!!! ๐Ÿ˜ป 

I havenโ€™t been on BIC as much as Iโ€™d like but your hauls have always been amazing @sonnydee and I know you love your polishes! When I saw this set, they were screaming your name to me! โ€œWe belong with sonnydee!! We belong with sonnydee!โ€ 

yessssss! lol @itsfi thank you so much for thinking of me...

yessssss! lol @itsfi thank you so much for thinking of me!๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ˜˜

AHHH MY LITTLE PONY!!! You lucky ducky!!! ๐Ÿ˜Such a generous gift!!! Also... your cat is adorable!!! ๐Ÿ’–Ahhh, ok have fun with your goodies!!! ๐Ÿฆ„ @sonnydee 

thanks @SchylarR his sister Cake came a bit too late to t...

thanks @SchylarR his sister Cake came a bit too late to the party for pics! ๐Ÿฑ awesome gift from @itsfi love lil pony!๐Ÿคฉ

@sonnydee  what a wonderful package!

thank you @emaisgr8 couldnt agree more!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…

thank you @emaisgr8 couldnt agree more!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’…

@sonnydee wow what a great surprise from @itsfi 

love seeing the beauty and skincare items you got. 

thank you! @SportyGirly125 awesome gift & assortment!

thank you! @SportyGirly125 awesome gift & assortment!

My eyes grew as I saw that gorgeous Julep box, @sonnydee! Wow those are some amazing shades, what a beautiful way to kick off summer ๐Ÿ™‚ @itsfi is such a gem! 

mini & me already put them to good use! hot pink is on my...

mini & me already put them to good use! hot pink is on my toes! all 4 pastels are on minis hands..@eshoe๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ’…

What an awesome surprise @sonnydee ! @itsfi must have been reading your mind to have curated such a fantastic gift! 

@missjeanie definitely shockingly great gift!โคโคโค

@missjeanie definitely shockingly great gift!โคโคโค

What a wonderful package, @sonnydee! There are so many great treats there. That Julep set looks a nice group of colors! So sweet of @itsfi!

testing