Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@itsfi  wow so many fun goodies!! Enjoy!

Thank you @ather! @faeriegirl really did an fabulous job; masks I never even knew existed!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi what a wonderful surprise from @faeriegirl enjoy the masks and goodies 

Thank you @SportyGirly125! It's such a sweet and generous surprise from @faeriegirl!

@faeriegirl you are so dang sweet and thoughtful @itsfi e...

@faeriegirl you are so dang sweet and thoughtful @itsfi enjoy all your lovelies ๐Ÿ’

Re: @faeriegirl you are so dang sweet and thoughtful @itsfi e...

@lmaster, I completely agree - @faeriegirl is soooo sweet and thoughtful!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

That lanolips colour is gorgeous @itsfi !  What an awesome selection of goodies from @faeriegirl, that bag really is so summery!  

@missjeanie, I have a few trips where I'm home for a night between them so that summery travel bag is going to come in handy and it'll make me think of @faeriegirl's thoughtfulness and all the fun we have on the masking thread! ๐Ÿ™‚

โค๏ธ all of those masks, and I spy Lano and DDG @itsfi! How very kind of @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ™‚  

Super kind of @faeriegirl@eshoe! These are perfect for my travel days! I can't wait!

@itsfi oh wow what a thoughtful thank you. Lots of goodies ๐Ÿ™‚

@GalPalVal17, it was so thoughtful of @faeriegirl. Unnecessary but so very kind and thoughtful! ๐Ÿ™‚

This is such a sweet package, @itsfi. All of the travel-sized items will be handy when you're on the road. Very thoughtful of @faeriegirl!

These are perfect for my work travels @quspork! @faeriegirl did a great job of curating these goodies!

So sweet, @itsfi @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ˜Š

Completely agree @l8totheparty! @faeriegirl did an amazing job of picking out all these treats!

@faeriegirlsent such a nice gift!  It is perfect for you, @itsfi!

@curlychiquita, it was such a thoughtful surprise by @faeriegirl! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ I feel spoiled.

@faeriegirl knows how to treat! She is so kind. Glad she was able to surprise you @itsfi. Can't go wrong with masks and chocolate!

@ShortErica, masks and candy go hand-in-hand. ๐Ÿ™‚ @faeriegirl's kindness makes me smile. She's a sweetie!

Yay! Iโ€™m so happy you like everything @itsfi! ๐Ÿ˜Š

testing