Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I got the most wonderful surprise yesterday and I had no idea it was coming! So many fun goodies!

I've been on a Frudia kick lately and there's just a couple things I haven't been able to find yet.... of course @missjeanie found them and sent them to me!  The cream smells fantastic and I've been dying to try the blueberry masks ever since I tried the citrus one!

Thank you SO MUCH missjeanie! This was such a thoughtful and generous surprise and I can't thank you enough! You definitely made my day!

Wrapped๐Ÿ‘‡AE8B35C4-2E7D-40F7-BB67-8BED2E5BFE5E.jpeg

Unwrapped๐Ÿ‘‡93301BDF-E433-4B81-B7C9-0786AE328A42.jpeg

I don't know how she did it, but there's only one mask here I own/have tried! Also, I just realized there's a Vichy Clay mask not included in the picture 'cause one of the boys swiped it when I wasn't looking ๐Ÿ˜‚

CANDY!๐Ÿ‘‡393C1065-C62C-4069-8647-09F79E41C726.jpeg

Those Wunderbars are delicious! Of course my husband is helping me eat these ๐Ÿ˜†

...and the cute little confetti stars the whole box was filled with. ๐Ÿ‘‡ My boys had a lot of fun with those! Haha!๐Ÿ˜‚26CD0661-E1B3-4A1A-9C3C-F31E7D905B6D.jpeg

@Shosh85  aww another special gift!! Ringolos are my fav!! 

@Shosh85  What a fun box!

@emaisgr8 A box of stuff for the face and tummy is my kind of box! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85@missjeanie is very generous and kind. The treats for your face and your tummy were so well thought out! Aren't the Wunderbars amazing? The coffee crisps too. Enjoy all your goodies!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

@itsfi It was such an amazing, generous surprise! All the candy was great of course, but the Wunderbars were my most favorite! Yum! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‹

Oh my goodness, that is so sweet of @missjeanie , @Shosh85 ! Enjoy all your masks, goodies and treats!

Thank you, @l8totheparty! It was definitely a sweet and generous surprise! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š

What a great surprise @Shosh85!!! I'm also a wunderbar fan! ๐Ÿ˜„  Enjoy all your new masks!

Thanks @veronika23!! It was such a fun surprise! I think those Wunderbars are my most favorite out of everything! ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜ƒ

P.S: Long time, no see! Good to see you around here! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

They are yummy! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Nice to see you too @Shosh85!!!

awwwww @Shosh85 Enjoy!! everything looks so amazing @miss...

awwwww @Shosh85 Enjoy!! everything looks so amazing @missjeanie you are a sweetie!!

Re: awwwww @Shosh85 Enjoy!! everything looks so amazing @miss...

Thank you, @lmaster!! It was amazing and @missjeanie definitely is a sweetheart! ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 How sweet of @missjeanie to send you all those masks and treats. 

@SportyGirly125  It was such a sweet and generous surprise! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh yeah!!! Itโ€™s sooooo hard trying to figure out masks you might not have when your collection is so awesome! I saw the Frudia and knew right away you were going to be finding a surprise.  Glad everyone got to get in on the fun be they with stars or chocolates! @Shosh85 

@missjeanie Oh my gosh, this was such a wonderful surprise! It's definitely difficult gifting masks to any of the regulars on the masking thread! - but you did great! The only  one I have and have tried is the Yadah Collagen, but I like it so I don't mind having more!

It's super funny though, I just got done telling my husband about how I was on a low/no buy and then literally after our conversation, a Sephora box comes to the door. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ He was convinced it wasn't actually from Sephora when he saw the Canadian chocolates....... and of course happily helped himself to some. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

I just can't thank you enough for this generous gift! I'll be trying out that mask for B week and I can't wait! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š

What a wonderful surprise @Shosh85. The frudia masks look really, really nice! I don't think I've seen those before.

@PrettyPaint It was such an awesome surprise! I've heard reviews on all the Frudia masks and I really enjoyed the citrus one! The blueberry one was the one I wanted to try the most though! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Blueberry sounds super nice! Enjoy!! @Shosh85 

Yes! I am so glad @missjeanie was able to surprise you with these goodies @Shosh85! I highly encourage you use your Yadah mask next week. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Also your husband and boys are lucky you are sharing the candy!

testing