Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

So many! @quspork love it all!

So many! @quspork love it all!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@itsfi strikes again, @sonnydee !

Enjoy all your goodies!  

thank you @I8totheparty! @itsfi is very generous with her...

thank you @I8totheparty! @itsfi is very generous with her gift giving! ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โคโคโคโค

The BIC login gods have smiled on me today because it is the first time in literally MONTHS that I've been able to post!!!!

IMG_20190320_200328.jpg

IMG_20190320_202521.jpg

Jouer Blush Duo, Viseart Apricotine (where has this palette been all my life?!), CT Powder, and MAC Powder KissJouer Blush Duo, Viseart Apricotine (where has this palette been all my life?!), CT Powder, and MAC Powder Kiss

For my birthday, the wonderful and amazing @eshoe sent me an unbelievable package of goodies. When I say unbelievable, I MEAN IT. The entire time I was unwrapping the box, I just kept shouting, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! WHAT!?!?! ARE YOU F-ing SERIOUS!?!?! And then I started tearing up and my partner officially thought I was insane ๐Ÿ™‚ The tears were absolutely warranted though because I am STILL so touched by @eshoe 's thoughtfulness and generousity. And since it's been MONTHS, I'm happy to report that I love ALL OF IT, literally each and every item has been used or is in my daily rotation and that MAC Powder Kiss lippie is my number one lipstick for forever ๐Ÿ™‚ The fact that the items were a gift makes them even more special. So a MILLION HUGS AND HEARTS to @eshoe !!!!

Also, my birthday was in March, so yeah, I'm behind ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@MissPuff  awwww very sweet and thoughtful gift. Looks lovely on you ๐Ÿ™‚

@MissPuff  such a sweetie for sending such a great surprise!

OH. MY. GOODNESS!!! This gift is PERFECTION!!! AHHHH!!! Happy belated birthday and definitely have fun with all the goodies!!! @MissPuff  @eshoe 

AbsoluteLeftAfricanclawedfrog-size_restricted

Happy belated birthday @MissPuff!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ What a wonderful bday surprise! The makeup goodies @eshoe picked out for you are so pretty on you! ๐Ÿ™‚

@MissPuff What a wonderful surprise from such a wonderful person! Enjoy all your amazing goodies and Happy Belated Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

@MissPuff   I saw your photo when I was scrolling and I was so happy to see you!  I hoped you were doing well.  

You look fabulous @MissPuff and what a lovely gift from @...

You look fabulous @MissPuff and what a lovely gift from @eschoe

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful birthday surprise, @MissPuff! It was so sweet of @eshoe to send you a "little" something to celebrate. Also- so good to see you posting again! You've been missed!

D'aaawwww that is a super sweet gift, @MissPuff @eshoe

Wow! What an awesome gift! That color looks great on you! Hope you had a wonderful birthday @MissPuff!

awwwww @MissPuff I missed you so!!! how sweet @eshoe love...

awwwww @MissPuff I missed you so!!! how sweet @eshoe love all the beautiful gifts picked just for you!!

@eshoe is the absolute BEST!

So glad you were able to login @MissPuff and so happy you were literally in tears over all these goodies. I hope Sephora keeps letting you login. That must be so frustrating! Hope you've been enjoying it all!

@MissPuff!!! Yay for finally being able to log in - you have been missed!

That Mac looks like perfection on you, I am thrilled you are enjoying it. I had to do some serious sleuthing but am very, very happy to hear everything is a hit. You were just the best Galentine and it was fun to return a small part of the goodness you sent my way <3<3<3

Happy Birthday @MissPuff !! That @eshoe  sure is an awesome friend! 

@MissPuff wow what a great birthday surprise from @eshoe 

she sent you so many good products. 

Yay @MissPuff! So glad to see you. Sorry you've been having trouble logging on (I've had some sporadic trouble as well, especially with the phone).

Happy late birthday. This is an amazing gift from @eshoe. It's all so festive and extremely generous! What shade of the powder kiss is that? It's gorgeous on you! 

What an amazing birthday surprise @MissPuff! That was so sweet of @eshoe! Happy late Birthday!๐Ÿฅณ

testing