Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica Such a generous gift and so many tasty goodies! My boys are picky with almost all foods so my husband and I had these all to ourselves! 

My entire Y week is filled with almost all Yadah! Hoping to try as many as I can! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That's lucky for you and your husband @Shosh85. My boys try to steal everything, especially food, that comes in the mail. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think trying all the Yadah back to back will hopefully let us decide favorites and see differences.

What a wonderful package, @Shosh85! It's great that @missjeanie was able to find the Frudia products for you. And so many masks and tasty-looking treats!

Thank you, @quspork! Everything was so wonderful and I'm excited to try out the new Frudia! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enjoy all your awesome masks and goodies @Shosh85! That was so sweet of @missjeanie!

@faeriegirl Thank you! It was definitely a sweet and thoughtful surprise! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I received such a sweet package yesterday from @itsfi . This is my first unicorn mail and I am so very thankful for the thoughtfulness. She offered to send me some of the patch masks to try but included some extra goodies - so many masks I've been wanting to try and some sweets to help with the sweet tooth. Very grateful and touched by the kindness shown in this community. Thank you sweet Fi ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_0961.jpg

@GalPalVal17, yaaaay! I'm glad you liked the treats. I didn't know it was your first unicorn mail. You are such a doll and one of the amazing parts of BIC. I'm looking forward to masking more with ya! ๐Ÿ™‚

That is so sweet of @itsfi , @GalPalVal17 !  Enjoy your treats.  When masks are on my list to try if I can ever find them. 

Enjoy all your your goodies @GalPalVal17@itsfi is so sweet!๐Ÿ˜Š

What a kind gesture! I can not wait to hear your thoughts once you try the masks out!!!

@GalPalVal17 wrote:

I received such a sweet package yesterday from @itsfi . This is my first unicorn mail and I am so very thankful for the thoughtfulness. She offered to send me some of the patch masks to try but included some extra goodies - so many masks I've been wanting to try and some sweets to help with the sweet tooth. Very grateful and touched by the kindness shown in this community. Thank you sweet Fi ๐Ÿ™‚

IMG_0961.jpg

@GalPalVal17 how sweet of generous and thoughtful @itsfi 

Wow, so sweet, @GalPalVal17!

Wow, so sweet, @GalPalVal17! @itsfi is the best!

Oh some favourites in there @GalPalVal17 !  So kind of @itsfi .  I'll bet you find a love or two for sure!  Enjoy the masks and the chocolates!

What a nice package to receive!  Iโ€™ve been dying to try that foot mask and have searched TJ Maxx so many times to find it. Enjoy!

How very nice @GalPalVal17 . That vitamin c mask looks really nice! 

What a sweet package @GalPalVal17! Enjoy all your new masks!!!

What a wonderful treat to receive a package of goodies from @itsfi, @GalPalVal17! Love everything she sent, looks perfect for some summertime masking:)  

What a wonderful package! I hope you enjoy your treats!

Ahhh, some great stuff here! @itsfi  is always so generous!!! ๐Ÿ’– She sent me the same kind of chocolates a while back and they are super yummy! Enjoy your goodies!!! @GalPalVal17 

@SchylarR  I agree. She is super generous and sweet. I look forward to those chocolates.

testing