Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So many wonderful treats, @GalPalVal17! This was a very sweet package from @itsfi indeed. 

oh how exciting! @GalPalVal17 what a great surprise from...

oh how exciting! @GalPalVal17 what a great surprise from the wonderful @itsfi enjoy!

Re: oh how exciting! @GalPalVal17 what a great surprise from...

@lmaster Very exciting and I totally get the joy from receiving unicorn mail. I will definitely enjoy all these goodies. 

This is awesome @GalPalVal17. I'm so glad you got your first unicorn mail! @itsfi did an excellent job.

@ShortErica  She sure did a great job. So many items that I want to try. Super sweet to share with me. 

@GalPalVal17 I'm also curious which is your favorite chocolate! I love that maskers send chocolate in the mail. ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks @itsfi !!! I knew the kocostar watermelon patches were coming but not the rest of these fun goodies! Thank you so much darlinโ€™ !

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Weetart,  you posts fab looks on the boards and it's been fun hearing about your masking adventures! ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope you find a few loves in the masks (and among the chocolates, for that matter! lol).

@Weetart what a wonderful surprise from the Queen of Masks @itsfi 

@itsfi is the sweetest, @Weetart! Enjoy your gift!

@itsfi is the sweetest, @Weetart! Enjoy your gift!

Masks on masks on masks @Weetart !  So sweet of @itsfi to hook you up with so many new masks and chocolates to try out!

What a nice package!  I havenโ€™t tried many of those masks, so enjoy and post about them in the mask thread!

Awesome unicorn mail! Enjoy @Weetart!!!

So kind of @itsfi to send you this box of mask & chocolate goodness, @Weetart! She never ceases to amaze me with her thoughtfulness. 

That is awesome and so sweet of @itsfi!  Enjoy @Weetart 

oh those chocolates are amazing @Weetart enjoy all your g...

oh those chocolates are amazing @Weetart enjoy all your goodies from the sweetest @itsfi

@itsfi included some lovely masks and treats for you, @Weetart! I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies!

That's awesome @Weetart! Love that chocolate is also part of the package. @itsfi did a great selection 

Enjoy all your goodies @Weetart! That was so sweet of @itsfi!

@Weetart What a lovely package. Chocolates and sheet masks are always lovely gifts to receive. <333

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@missjeanie you are literally an angel! thank you girl!!! this was the sweetest surprise!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— I literally thought I placed an order,,, that's a good one, very sneaky! I can't thank you enough for this sweet.. literally sweet and delicious surprise,, and the masks are fabulous and those rose wipes are my favorite!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ you are so thoughtful and kind,, can't wait to try them all

testing