Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awesome! Do you have a favorite scent @lmaster?

@ShortErica the Shea butter has to be my favorite! 

@ShortErica's hauls are just lovely, @lmaster! I love the notes she leaves for you!

Awwww thanks @curlychiquita she's a sweetie

@lmaster @ShortErica Ahhhh, those jars of salts are just the cutest!!!  What a sweet touch and great way to share all the varieties!  

@heartsmyface @ShortErica definitely put the sweetest touch, love Mason jars! 

@lmaster ahhhh you were spoiled indeed! Love all of the goodies @ShortErica sent your way. Can't wait to do some group masking:D

Yaaaaaaaay!! @eshoe thank you! We definitely can now ๐Ÿ˜

@lmaster  Aww another post from @ShortErica  sending some lovely goodies. Enjoy and I look forward to your review on the masks. 

I'm sure many of us will be able to compare notes about a few of them.

@GalPalVal17 thank you! Can't wait to start trying these out, such a sweet surprise ๐Ÿ˜€

Oh I'll be curious to see if the Rose Holika Holika is a love for you @lmaster, I know how much you love roses!  @ShortErica must have been taking notes to curate such great unicorn mail for you!  What an awesome friend!

@missjeanie she's such a little sweetheart @ShortErica so blessed to get to know all you awesome friends!! I really wish we did live closer

What a kind and thoughtful package, @lmaster! The Dr. Teal's in mason jars makes it seem so fancy- I love it! 

Enjoy all your goodies @lmaster! I love the Dr. teals in the mason jars! That was so awesome of @ShortErica!

Thank you so much @faeriegirl  now that school is out, my job is the kids taxi cab,, one goes here until this time, one goes to this sport, pick that one up, then get the others..uughhhh I don't mind spending all day in a vehicle for these kids, but it gets super exhausting, and the Dr teals is already taking me away @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜‰(Calgon commercials) ๐Ÿ˜‚

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a lovely gift ๐Ÿ™‚ so thoughtful

You'll have to give us an update if you love Dr. Teal's like some of us on BIC do @lmaster. I love having the opportunity to send something your way. Enjoy!

@ShortErica I love the sandalwood scent! I tried the lavender last night,,, after the crazy storm passed...uughhh ( thank you for the kind words on your card about my son) it's tornado warning, watch, flash flooding going on my way, it seems like it's been neverending terrible weather, so this was perfect for relaxing! 

So glad you like it and could relax! I hope some good weather comes your way @lmaster 

@ShortErica thank you so much

@lmaster this is so cute and thoughtful. I love how generous and kind @ShortErica is. 

1 Reply
testing