Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@divaknits yay for your first unicorn mail. How sweet of @Weetart to surprise you. 

Thanks @SportyGirly125! It was sweet. 

Not exactly Unicorn Mail, but sneaky @heartsmyface added some extra little treats in the "Masks on the Move" traveling box for me, including some fun little toys for the boys! Both of my boys are autistic and she definitely did a great job picking out little things they'd like! Thanks so much Hearts, for this sweet and thoughtful gesture!EAB50FFB-F225-4CAC-A7E3-F5C6C7DCE691.jpeg

Loooove it @Shosh85! Nice work @heartsmyface! hearts is so thoughtful and kind. Those goodies she picked out for the boys look soooo fun!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@itsfi It was the sweetest surprise and the boys couldn't wait (literally) to get their hands on them! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww what a fun surprise @Shosh85!!!

@veronika23 It was such a sweet and unexpected surprise! ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Shosh85 What great fidget toys! @heartsmyface 

@emaisgr8 It was sooo sweet! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

So fun @Shosh85. Looks like @heartsmyface did a fine job for you and your kiddos. 

@divaknits It was such a surprise! I wasn't expecting any of it, especially the stuff for the boys! ๐Ÿ˜

Oh those do look like fun toys @Shosh85 !   I'll bet your boys loved that they got a little something at the same time as you!  How sweet of @heartsmyface to think of your little ones and include them.  Such a gem she is!

@missjeanie She really is a gem! It was extremely thoughtful of her to include the boys and they really loved their little gifts! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

How sweet, @Shosh85! I'm sure the boys will love their new goodies! 

@quspork The boys are having fun n with them! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 how very sweet of @heartsmyface to think of you and your kiddos. 

@SportyGirly125 It was so sweet and thoughtful! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Dawww, youโ€™re very welcome!  I was trying to remember what my oldest liked to tinker with at their ages๐Ÿ˜ŠIโ€™m glad they took to them.  Lol, i was and still am proud of myself for getting that envelope closed๐Ÿ˜Œ  In retrospect I could have just used a larger envelope but whereโ€™s the challenge In that? ๐Ÿ˜ @Shosh85 

@heartsmyface Definitely got to make it challenging ๐Ÿ˜‰ The unicorn tape was the perfect touch ๐Ÿฆ„ The 3 yo barely let me take a picture before swiping one of them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wow such an awesome package to get! 

@ather It was super sweet! ๐Ÿค—

1 Reply
testing