Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Everything is perfect @faeriegirl! I have a crazy work trip schedule coming up and I'm looking forward to taking a lot of these goodies with me. Thank you again so much. You are very thoughtful and kind! โค๏ธ

Well I am just going to jump on the @ShortErica surprise mail train and share that I found a box of goodies at my post office waiting for me from her, too! Goodness, you sure have been busy! I am thrilled to be adding all of these great masks to my drawer. I did not have the Rose Yadah and figured I would just have to skip the survey that I am going to make about favorite Yadah mask...lo and behold, here it is! Now I just have to fit it in this week. Thank you ShortErica, for the lovely epsom blend, I used to take a soak nightly. This is motivation to get back on schedule. Love that you included one of @lmaster's favorite masks, can't wait to try it!

Love the card - so thoughtful!Love the card - so thoughtful!YES!!!! A BOX of Aurora!!! <3YES!!!! A BOX of Aurora!!! โค๏ธ

Thank you again, ShortErica - what a sweet surprise and one for sure that I will use and love ๐Ÿ˜„  

Ohhh so many awesome masks!!! Enjoy @eshoe!

Thank you @veronika23 it was a total surprise and restocked my mask drawer thanks to @ShortErica!

Ohhh nice!!!!! @eshoe 

@eshoe  Aww such a thoughtful surprise! I love how she leaves little notes on everything itโ€™s extra thoughtful! Such a sweet lady! 

I agree @ather, love the element of surprise and the little extra touches @ShortErica included, right down to the bow and lid for the Dr. Tealโ€™s!

@eshoe  So very sweet of her!! I donโ€™t know how she does it. She is truly an inspiration and a super hero! 

What a sweet gift from @ShortErica , @eshoe!  I love her thoughtful notes to you, as well!

Those little touches really add so much @curlychiquita@ShortErica really went out of her way to surprise me๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe  what another lovely surprise from the lovely @ShortErica . She sure was very busy and thoughtful to share so many goodies with all you ladies. Will def keep an eye out for the reviews ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy.

Very generous of @ShortErica@GalPalVal17 ! Should be some fun masking ahead:)

@eshoe yay!!! So glad you got to be surprised by the ever sweet and generous @ShortErica 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125, it was quite a surprise! @ShortErica brought some masking cheer to my week with her generosity ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm so glad I was able to surprise you @eshoe! Can't wait to see what you think of some of them. ๐Ÿ™‚

It was a total surprise @ShortErica! I donโ€™t pick up my mail every day, but was out running errands and thought, hmmm, I guess Iโ€™ll pop in. You got me๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe Wow!!  @ShortErica must have a busy little elf getting all these gifts perfect and sent out!

I know, @missjeanie! I donโ€™t know how @ShortErica found the time to put all of these amazing packages together๐Ÿ˜Š

Enjoy all the wonderful masks @eshoe! That notebook is so pretty. @ShortErica is so sweet and generous๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, I love the notebook, @faeriegirl! Iโ€™m kind of a sucker for those, same thing with masks, hee hee.

What a great surprise, @eshoe! That notebook is so pretty and so many great masks! 

2 Replies
testing