Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl is wonderful. Enjoy your goodies @ShortErica

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thanks so much @KehDee!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I hope you enjoy it all @ShortErica! Iโ€™m looking forward to being masking twins๐Ÿ˜Š

Definitely masking twins for lots of options @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you so much for this.

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Total surprise and shock when I came home to find this package from @CookieGirl1 on my doorstep! Thank you so much for the goodies! She knew I was active on the lipstick and mask challenge threads and sent perfect goodies for the challenges! Thanks so much darlinโ€™ ! So thoughtful!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a nice surprise! Enjoy @Weetart!!!

@Weetart  Enjoy all your goodies!!

@Weetart how nice of @CookieGirl1 surprising you. 

so very sweet @CookieGirl1 enjoy @Weetart ๐Ÿ˜

so very sweet @CookieGirl1 enjoy @Weetart ๐Ÿ˜

Wow!! So many nice products!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Wow!! So many nice products!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

What an awesome surprise @Weetart !  There are a lot of fans of the Garner hair masks around here.  Great selection you put together @CookieGirl1 

I love @CookieGirl1 's choices for you, @Weetart! Just perfect!

What a sweet surprise, @Weetart! Love the kindness around here, how thoughtful of @CookieGirl1 to reciprocate your generosity! 

@Weetart  that is super sweet of @CookieGirl1  to pay attention to the challenges you are doing and send you some goodies. Fun stuff!!

@Weetart hope you can put them to good use ๐Ÿ™‚

Enjoy your goodies @Weetart! That was so sweet of @CookieGirl1!

That is so sweet of @CookieGirl1! I'll be interested to see which lip product you try for the challenge first @Weetart - enjoy!

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I'm a little late to this group, but I think this is a great thing to do!! It's an amazing way to brighten up someone's day!! I will definitely try and send some treats to someone!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Ohhhh, @faeriegirl  your beautiful and extremely thoughtful surprise was not at all necessary, but is very much appreciated. You really went all out, hon. Thank you! I sent faeriegirl a few masks to try and whooooaaaaa! Her โ€˜thank youโ€™ is so generous and kind. Thank you, thank you, faeriegirl; you are so sweet to think of me; it means so much. I literally love everything you picked out. I feel very blessed for BIC and all the lovelies I have come to know.

Oh my goodness! I love the DDG peel pads and they come in handy when I travel. All of these goodies will come in handy. So many new-to-me treats. That Keroppi lip balm is absolutely adorbs and I love the bag. I carry my sheet masks in a beauty bag when I travel and it looks like I have a fun and pretty travel bag for spring and summer!Oh my goodness! I love the DDG peel pads and they come in handy when I travel. All of these goodies will come in handy. So many new-to-me treats. That Keroppi lip balm is absolutely adorbs and I love the bag. I carry my sheet masks in a beauty bag when I travel and it looks like I have a fun and pretty travel bag for spring and summer!

*squeeeeee!!! A bunch of favorites and a new one that I have had my eye on! <3 <3 <3*squeeeeee!!! A bunch of favorites and a new one that I have had my eye on! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Look at all these yummy treats and that beautiful card! I'll try to be good and eat lunch first before devouring into these goodies. =)Look at all these yummy treats and that beautiful card! I'll try to be good and eat lunch first before devouring into these goodies. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awesome unicorn mail @itsfi!!!

@veronika23, I was so surprised at all the goodies @faeriegirl picked out for me. It's hard to know even where to begin....there's so many fun ones here! ๐Ÿ™‚

testing