Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@eshoe  Aww such a thoughtful surprise! I love how she leaves little notes on everything it’s extra thoughtful! Such a sweet lady! 

I agree @ather, love the element of surprise and the little extra touches @ShortErica included, right down to the bow and lid for the Dr. Teal’s!

@eshoe  So very sweet of her!! I don’t know how she does it. She is truly an inspiration and a super hero! 

What a sweet gift from @ShortErica , @eshoe!  I love her thoughtful notes to you, as well!

Those little touches really add so much @curlychiquita@ShortErica really went out of her way to surprise me😊

@eshoe  what another lovely surprise from the lovely @ShortErica . She sure was very busy and thoughtful to share so many goodies with all you ladies. Will def keep an eye out for the reviews Smiley Happy Enjoy.

Very generous of @ShortErica@GalPalVal17 ! Should be some fun masking aheadSmiley Happy

@eshoe yay!!! So glad you got to be surprised by the ever sweet and generous @ShortErica 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125, it was quite a surprise! @ShortErica brought some masking cheer to my week with her generosity Smiley Happy

I'm so glad I was able to surprise you @eshoe! Can't wait to see what you think of some of them. Smiley Happy

It was a total surprise @ShortErica! I don’t pick up my mail every day, but was out running errands and thought, hmmm, I guess I’ll pop in. You got meπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

@eshoe Wow!!  @ShortErica must have a busy little elf getting all these gifts perfect and sent out!

I know, @missjeanie! I don’t know how @ShortErica found the time to put all of these amazing packages together😊

Enjoy all the wonderful masks @eshoe! That notebook is so pretty. @ShortErica is so sweet and generous😊

Yes, I love the notebook, @faeriegirl! I’m kind of a sucker for those, same thing with masks, hee hee.

What a great surprise, @eshoe! That notebook is so pretty and so many great masks! 

Isn’t it, @quspork? It’s beautiful, and so is the thought and care that went into everything @ShortErica did😊

@eshoe wow!!! @ShortErica you are wonderful! Idk how the heck you find the time to do all this with your twins!! Enjoy these lovely goodies

@eshoe @lmaster It was only one night. And it was so fun to do! My husband takes the brunt of it with the boys a lot of the time so I'm lucky to have some "me" time most nights. And I learned that I like the more square USPS boxes so I know which ones to bring home in the future.

My husband would have an anxiety attack if he had to watch the boys longer than 2 hours @ShortErica he will text me and say... How much longer??? Like panic mode

Oh geez @lmaster I wouldn't be able to handle that. Since the beginning we've done great at each having at least one sport/hobby night where one of us is on kid duty and the other has the night off. I couldn't imagine only two hours before "peace" is interrupted. You are a super mom!

1 Reply