Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I just am so happy I was able to surprise @Shosh85@SportyGirly125@missjeanie gets notified of her mail, with @lmaster I purposely asked to send Dr. Teal's, and @faeriegirl sent me a message with tracking so I had to spill that she had something coming her way too. I like the surprise element. I think it adds to getting fun mail, at least for me. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica I love the idea of the surprise too.  I surprised my Galentine with Unicorn mail. 

That's so sweet @SportyGirly125 and totally something you would do. I have loved slowly acquiring addresses. And now those people may never know when I'll strike. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85 What a fun surprise from @ShortErica ! Enjoy your masks ! 

Thank you, @keana1! A mask surprise is one of the best kinds! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thatโ€™s so true @Shosh85 ! ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 wow!! love all these masks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @ShortErica su...

@Shosh85 wow!! love all these masks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @ShortErica such a wonderful beauty! enjoy

Re: @Shosh85 wow!! love all these masks ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @ShortErica su...

@lmaster Definitely a sweet surprise from an even sweeter lady! ๐Ÿ˜

@Shosh85 isn't @ShortErica such a doll!  I feel like there may be some mask twinning going on in the near future!!

@missjeanie She definitely put a smile on my face! It was such a thoughtful surprise!

From all the love being sent around I think it may me more than twins! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful masking package, @Shosh85! It really was sweet of @ShortErica to take the time to write some notes for them as well!

@quspork Obviously I love masks, but to write fun little notes was such a sweet touch! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enjoy all your wonderful masks @Shosh85! That was so sweet of @ShortErica!โค๏ธ

Thanks, @faeriegirl! It definitely was super sweet and thoughtful!!๐Ÿ˜

Yay! You got it and it was a surprise @Shosh85. I'm glad you appreciated my notes. I try to be funny. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hopefully there are some good masks considering I haven't tried half of them. Oops! I'm partially blaming you for my shopping spree in May. ๐Ÿคฃ

@ShortErica It definitely was such a nice surprise! I've been curious about those Leaders masks, but have only tried one so far! I'm also super happy to be able to try another Yadah mask from this line - I think I have 3 others from this line, but not this one yet! I've been dying to try that aloe mask too, mostly thanks to @lmaster and all I was ever finding was shower gel! Thanks again for the unexpected treat! ๐Ÿฅฐ

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica you are so wonderful!! you spoiled me with the most beautiful Mason jars with adorable bows filled will different varieties of Dr Teals along with a home blend of sandalwood ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ the makeuperaser, you must be a mind reader via Bic (๐Ÿ˜‚) perfect timing ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— can't wait to use the foot peel and the wonderful masks! thank you so very much for your super thoughtful gesture

Amazing unicorn mail!!! @lmaster 

@veronika23 these are some awesome thoughtful and generous friends! Thank you

@lmaster ,

This is such a sweet and personal gift from @ShortErica !  I love the little Mason jars of Epsom salts!

@tsavorite they are unbelievable! @ShortErica I can't believe I've never tried these before!! ๐Ÿ˜† Thank you so much ๐Ÿ’•

testing