Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@eshoe I realized the same thing and thought that maybe it was her grand and clever plan all along! @ShortErica I like how you think! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Clever mastermind, that @ShortErica! @Shosh85 πŸ˜‰

@eshoe You've discovered my secret plan to always have a masking twin. Mwuahahaha!

Hee hee you’re a sneaky one, @ShortErica πŸ˜‰

@Shosh85  lol, one time I went into TJ Maxx and they must have just restocked or something because the rack was full of masks... i wanted them all. I put them in my cart and had to walk around (talking to myself and  my daughter) trying to rationalize. it was a bunch of well this one or that one.. surely i wanted them all but had to choose just a few. 

How nice of @ShortErica  to share so many goodies with you Smiley Happy

@GalPalVal17 Haha! That is a constant struggle with me! I'm overwhelmed and put like a whole aisle in my cart, then have to be realistic and weed through everything talking to myself about each individual item! Haha! I'm glad to hear I'm the only one who does this. πŸ˜‚ It was extremely awesome of @ShortErica to send me such a generous and thoughtful surprise! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 love how gifting @ShortErica has been. Love the surprise gift of masks she sent you. 

@SportyGirly125 It was an absolute, genuine surprise! It was one of those moments of, "did I buy something and not remember it?" Haha! (That unfortunately has happened before, just not with something that big πŸ˜‚) @ShortErica was so incredibly sweet to do this! πŸ₯°

I just am so happy I was able to surprise @Shosh85@SportyGirly125@missjeanie gets notified of her mail, with @lmaster I purposely asked to send Dr. Teal's, and @faeriegirl sent me a message with tracking so I had to spill that she had something coming her way too. I like the surprise element. I think it adds to getting fun mail, at least for me. Smiley Happy

@ShortErica I love the idea of the surprise too.  I surprised my Galentine with Unicorn mail. 

That's so sweet @SportyGirly125 and totally something you would do. I have loved slowly acquiring addresses. And now those people may never know when I'll strike. Smiley Wink

@Shosh85 What a fun surprise from @ShortErica ! Enjoy your masks ! 

Thank you, @keana1! A mask surprise is one of the best kinds! πŸ˜ƒ

That’s so true @Shosh85 ! πŸ¦„ 😁

@Shosh85 wow!! love all these masks 😍😍😍 @ShortErica su...

@Shosh85 wow!! love all these masks 😍😍😍 @ShortErica such a wonderful beauty! enjoy

Re: @Shosh85 wow!! love all these masks 😍😍😍 @ShortErica su...

@lmaster Definitely a sweet surprise from an even sweeter lady! 😍

@Shosh85 isn't @ShortErica such a doll!  I feel like there may be some mask twinning going on in the near future!!

@missjeanie She definitely put a smile on my face! It was such a thoughtful surprise!

From all the love being sent around I think it may me more than twins! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Oh my goodness! What a wonderful masking package, @Shosh85! It really was sweet of @ShortErica to take the time to write some notes for them as well!

@quspork Obviously I love masks, but to write fun little notes was such a sweet touch! πŸ˜ƒ

Enjoy all your wonderful masks @Shosh85! That was so sweet of @ShortErica!❀️