Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ShortErica Sent you wonderful masks @missjeanie ! Now I have to have some chocolate! 

Isnโ€™t @ShortErica @such a sweetheart @keana1 !! Iโ€™m having chocolate at work today!!

awwwwwwwww @ShortErica that's amazing @missjeanie enjoy

awwwwwwwww @ShortErica that's amazing @missjeanie enjoy

Re: awwwwwwwww @ShortErica that's amazing @missjeanie enjoy

I'm pretty excited @lmaster !  @ShortErica was so thoughtful to include a few treats for me to test out... for comparisons sake of course, science experiment!

@missjeanie Thats a great group goodies! @ShortErica has definitely been a busy little bee! How thoughtful of her to include some US candy! The Watchamacallit was a top favorite for me growing up. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—

@ShortErica was so thoughtful!  We'll all be comparing notes now @Shosh85 !  I'm bringing the whatchamacallit to work tomorrow!!

@missjeanie I can't wait until you can try it all. I'm so happy to be part of this community and especially the maskers. I enjoy being able to send a little love back to everyone. Now go relax, eat some chocolate and put on a mask! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Done, Done, and Done!  I picked one out and already have it on @ShortErica !  

A package came to the door and at the same my husband and I looked at each other with that, "I didn't order anything" look.  ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ I open it to find the most wonderful surprise from the lovely @ShortErica!!

150609EC-C2F4-4693-9DDA-294937D5D0D6.jpeg

Thank you so much for this generous and thoughtful gift! It came at such a good time and I truly appreciate it! โค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Spoiler

I also have to mention her cute lil' sticky notes she left on several of the masks - I love that she took the time to do that! My favorite is the one that says, "another Yadah!... it better be good"   haha! - that one made me giggle a little. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I was the most surprised at the TWO boxes of The Oozoo Bears she sent! I love these masks and when I saw two sets of these at Marshall's the mask addict in me immediately put them all in my cart! Haha! I rationalized with myself (I may have even talked it out with myself out loud, but quietly of course๐Ÿ˜†) and put one set back. Of the 3 bears in this line these two are my favorite and @ShortErica was so sweet to take note of that! ๐Ÿ˜ One of the notes on these says, "You may not buy a 2nd set for yourself but I will!" .... I love it! ๐Ÿ’™

Great assortment of masks!!! I'm sure you are enjoying them @Shosh85!

@Shosh85, @ShortErica has been so kind sharing her masks!  I know you will love them!

@curlychiquita She has definitely been so generous! Can't wait to try them! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Goodness @Shosh85 @ShortErica has been one busy lady! This is going to make Masking Meetups all the more fun @faeriegirl @missjeanie @lmaster ๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe I realized the same thing and thought that maybe it was her grand and clever plan all along! @ShortErica I like how you think! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Clever mastermind, that @ShortErica! @Shosh85 ๐Ÿ˜‰

@eshoe You've discovered my secret plan to always have a masking twin. Mwuahahaha!

Hee hee youโ€™re a sneaky one, @ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Shosh85  lol, one time I went into TJ Maxx and they must have just restocked or something because the rack was full of masks... i wanted them all. I put them in my cart and had to walk around (talking to myself and  my daughter) trying to rationalize. it was a bunch of well this one or that one.. surely i wanted them all but had to choose just a few. 

How nice of @ShortErica  to share so many goodies with you ๐Ÿ™‚

@GalPalVal17 Haha! That is a constant struggle with me! I'm overwhelmed and put like a whole aisle in my cart, then have to be realistic and weed through everything talking to myself about each individual item! Haha! I'm glad to hear I'm the only one who does this. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It was extremely awesome of @ShortErica to send me such a generous and thoughtful surprise! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 love how gifting @ShortErica has been. Love the surprise gift of masks she sent you. 

@SportyGirly125 It was an absolute, genuine surprise! It was one of those moments of, "did I buy something and not remember it?" Haha! (That unfortunately has happened before, just not with something that big ๐Ÿ˜‚@ShortErica was so incredibly sweet to do this! ๐Ÿฅฐ

testing