Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Eh, I'm feeling some Outkast right now..

You know who's cooler than being cool.. @missjeanie 

Alright alright alright alright alright

Oh my gawd.... I love it @ShortErica !!  We were all over the 80s and 90s today at work.  It's good to work in an office that likes to have fun.  I'll have to find some Outkast to add to our playlist!

@missjeanie ,

@ShortErica  included a great assortment of candies from the US!  Butterfingers are definitely one of my favorites!   Enjoy!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Loved the butterfinger @tsavorite.. Reminds me of a crispy crunch bar we have in Canada, but with a light peanut butter flavour... man... gotta have a toothpick with the butterfingers though eh!  @ShortErica was super thoughtful to hook me up!

@missjeanie, @ShortErica is such a thoughtful friend!  Enjoy trying everything!

@curlychiquita It's been so fun!  On the chocolate front I find the butterfingers gets easily stuck in my teeth, the Caramel M&M's were interesting, I'm not sure how I feel about the candy coating mixed in with the chocolate and caramel.  Gonna need to try this one out again lol.  So far I think the Whatchamacallit is my favourite! Thanks so much @ShortErica !  I should probably try a few more tonight!

That's an awesome piece of unicorn mail, @missjeanie! Those churros are seriously making my mouth water. Plus so many great masks... @ShortErica really did a great job of putting this package together for you! 

@ShortErica did an amazing job @quspork !  I'm currently eating 100 Grand trying to convince myself to stop eating candy or any notions of a vegetable tonight will be right out the window!

@missjeanie next time I'll include Veggie Straws so you won't feel as guilty and can get some vegetables in. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bahaha! @ShortErica @Those we do have here!

I just <3<3<3 all of these crazy generous maskers @missjeanie! How fun, @ShortErica what fun surprises ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Crazy generous is bang on @eshoe !  @ShortErica went all out!!

@missjeanie  you have some yummy treats to enjoy there, and lovely masks. Can't wait to try them as well as I have a few of those as well. Happy masking ๐Ÿ™‚

@GalPalVal17 I love when we all have the same masks to try!  We'll all be mask sextuplets with @ShortErica !

Enjoy all your goodies @missjeanie@ShortErica has definitely been a busy bee with all the wonderful unicorn mail!

@faeriegirl she sure has!  @ShortErica must have had a wheelbarrow going into the post office!

@missjeanie surprisingly I balanced it with my arms and was able to use my foot to open the door, no joke! I thought for sure I would drop everything walking across the parking lot.

Bahaha!! Thatโ€™s awesome @ShortErica ! Iโ€™m pretty impressed with a foot opening the door!

@missjeanie what a wonderful surprise from @ShortErica Enjoy the masks and treats. 

@SportyGirly125 @Iโ€™ve already broken into both masks and candy!! @ShortErica Was so sweet to hook me up like this!!

@missjeanie I'm not super familiar with Canada, are you not able to get these chocolates there where you live? ๐Ÿค”

3 Replies