Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@SportyGirly125 thank you so much! @ShortErica is such a doll ๐Ÿ˜˜

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl I just can't thank you enough for the generous gesture of pure kindness! I appreciate you offering to send new a couple packs of the salad masks,, but PMG fetish mascara, Sol de janeiro bum bum,supergoop,lancome primer bad gal bang and Ulta coconut lip balm amongst some perfect samples that I love and omg the chocolate!! **not pictured** Dove chocolate almond bar ๐Ÿ˜‹ yum yum yum so very sweet, thank you

Amazing unicorn mail! I'm sure you are enjoying this!!! @lmaster 

Yes yes yes @veronika23 so amazing!!

@lmaster ,

Everything in this gift from @faeriegirl  looks or sounds delicious!  Yum!

@tsavorite it was delicious!! @faeriegirl I couldn't wait to eat that chocolate ๐Ÿ˜‹

@lmaster what another generous and super thoughtful gift. Those masks look awesome.

@GalPalVal17 I'm just in awe of the thoughtfulness ๐Ÿ˜Š thanks so much

@lmaster oh wow, such a great package with so many wonderful products from @faeriegirl !!  I love that some others are trying out the salad kits, I'm super curious to see how everyone likes them!

@missjeanie @faeriegirl was such a doll and offered to send me some to try! I definitely didn't expect all this love! So very very thoughtful ๐Ÿ˜˜

Great masks, great samples, delicious chocolate... that's a wonderful package to arrive, @lmaster! Very sweet of @faeriegirl to put it together for you!

Thank you @quspork @faeriegirl is such a sweetie pie ๐Ÿ˜˜

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So nice!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@KehDee @faeriegirl is such a giving thoughtful person! So blessed ๐Ÿ˜˜

Yay! Iโ€™m so glad you like it all @lmaster!๐Ÿ˜Š

Love love love it! @faeriegirl ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@faeriegirl and I must have been on the unicorn mail bus together! Isn't she so sweet?! Enjoy it @lmaster!

@ShortErica @faeriegirl you both are the best!! Thank you so much,, good vibes and karma coming your ways ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค—

@lmaster love all the love you are getting with the Unicorn mail. @faeriegirl did such a great job selecting perfect products for you. 

Thank you @SportyGirly125 I'm just so taken aback by @faeriegirl s generosity

So little did I know that when I was planning to surprise @faeriegirl with some mail, she was also shipping me a package! Knowing how kind and sweet she is, I was so excited to get my mail today. Of course I had an HOA meeting that delayed me from posting but that didn't stop me from opening it in a hurry before I left.

Look at the detail in just her card..she knows how to add special touches:

look at that cute little unicorn - perfect for unicorn mail!look at that cute little unicorn - perfect for unicorn mail!

But inside the box was something even sweeter:

Spoiler

Other goodies:

Spoiler

But wait there's more in the bag:

Spoiler

I'm not surprised but yet I am. This is above and beyond and so many things I love or want to try. The DEVACURL - WAVE MAKERโ„ข Touchable Texture Whip

has been doing great for me - I just started using it in May. I'm happy to have these extra ones. I haven't tried the oil but can't wait.

Also I'm really curious about the Supergoop sunscreen. And so many new to me eye masks. Wow, just wow! Thanks again @faeriegirl, I will enjoy all of this so much. And I've already eaten some chocolate! ๐Ÿ™‚

testing