Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

What a nice surprise @faeriegirl!!!

It was such an awesome surprise @veronika23!

Ooooh, it looks like @ShortErica sent you some wonderful masks to enjoy, @faeriegirl!

I canโ€™t wait to try them @quspork!๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl Such a wonderful and thoughtful gift! Looks like a lot of great masks there! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Enjoy!

Thank you @Shosh85!

@faeriegirl what a great treat! @ShortErica you are so ve...

@faeriegirl what a great treat! @ShortErica you are so very thoughtful

Re: @faeriegirl what a great treat! @ShortErica you are so ve...

It was definitely a great treat @lmaster! She is so kind and thoughtful!๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl wow @ShortErica did a great job with all the mask love. 

The best part about collecting masks is sharing them, @faeriegirl, and you and @ShortErica made my day by sending each other surprises that arrived on the same day! Enjoy ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe you hit the nail on the head here... It really is so much fun sharing amongst each other.  What an awesome group of maskers/bic ers!

Thank you @eshoe!

I didn't know but will definitely make a note about polka dots @faeriegirl! I'm excited for you to try some of these masks and would love to be a masking twin with you. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you again @ShortErica! Iโ€™m up to be a masking twin anytime just let me know๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl check out all those masks!  What wonderful friend @ShortErica is!  Enjoy your masking!

Thank you, She is definitely a wonderful friend @missjeanie!

So the very lovely @itsfi messaged me a couple of weeks ago saying that she had an extra piggie or two left over from Lunar New Year celebrations and having noticed that I love all things pig offered to send them to me. This was so unbelievably thoughtful of her! Imagine my surprise, however, to open up a box that contained not just the adorable stuffed piglet and beautifully-designed LNY envelope, but so many other goodies! The cutest ice bag ever, some scrumptious watermelon-flavored cotton candy (seriously, it's delicious!), and so many amazing masks! Truly, @itsfi, it was so incredibly sweet of you to think of me and to send such a wonderful piece of unicorn mail! I love sharing a love of masks with you and getting to know you in our little community. Thank you for being you! 

Did I mention she even decorated the outside of the box with Peppa the Pig stickers?! How cute is that?Did I mention she even decorated the outside of the box with Peppa the Pig stickers?! How cute is that?All the goodies togetherAll the goodies togetherThe piggies!The piggies!The masks!The masks!

Awwww that is so sweet!!! @quspork 

@quspork ,

Darling piggie gifts!   Watermelon cotton candy!  Wow!

Such great unicorn mail from thoughtful  @itsfi !

ahhhhhhhh!!!! The watermelon cotton candy!!!!  Iโ€™m drooling!!   @itsfi youre the sweetest!  @quspork Iโ€™m grinning from ear to ear at all the piggies for your collection!  ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

The cotton candy is so good, @heartsmyface - perfect for this time of year!

testing