Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@tsavorite thank you for your kind words. @Missjeanie sent me a few treats from up north and it couldnโ€™t have been better timing! 

@eshoe @missjeanie whoa!!!!!!  This is incredible!!!   What a beautiful pick you up after a rough month.  Iโ€™m all tearing up:,)  

@eshoe Holy moly! That's a fun and generous haul! I love the packaging too - so pretty and the little stickers are such a nice touch! I'm sure you'll have fun trying all these out! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah the little stars add such a nice touch, @Shosh85@missjeanie took great care in surprising me with such a pretty package filled with snacks and masks (two of my favorite things๐Ÿ˜‰)!

ooooooo this is awesome @eshoe enjoy!! lots of love @miss...

ooooooo this is awesome @eshoe enjoy!! lots of love @missjeanie ๐Ÿ˜

Re: ooooooo this is awesome @eshoe enjoy!! lots of love @miss...

Yep, @lmaster - I am loving everything @missjeanie sent my way! New chocolate to try is always a safe bet๐Ÿ˜„

@eshoe Sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I hope @missjeanie gifts can help cheer you up. 

Thank you, @SportyGirly125@missjeanie sent plenty of cheer my way! I am so grateful for her presence here on BIC๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather but that was so sweet of @missjeanie to send a sweet gift.

Thank you @CookieGirl1, we have such a caring group here. @missjeanie has a big ๐Ÿ’— for sure!

So sweet ๐Ÿ˜Š

@eshoe @missjeanie 

@l8totheparty @missjeanie is so much fun and thoughtful to boot! 

@eshoe What a wonderful package! I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather and am glad that @missjeanie and her thoughtfulness could put a smile on your face. Enjoy all your goodies!

Thank you @quspork we have such a generous group here, I am so grateful for @missjeanieโ€˜s  skincare and cravings box๐Ÿ˜„

Glad I could help bring a little smile to your day @eshoe !  And I'm super excited to see what you think of some of the Bioderma line. I remember you saying that you hadn't tried the Amika hair mask and I just love it so much that I think everyone needs to give it a shot!  It's crazy hard to find stuff for Masking/BIC Royalty that you may not have already tried, so I hope you enjoy some loves in the HK and some new fun!

@missjeanie I feel the same way about trying to find things to send that they haven't tried. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ha ha @missjeanie when I opened that I was like...wha??? Over a pound of her favorite hair mask? She must really like me๐Ÿค” then I saw the Wunderbar and I no longer had to question ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you, I blame you for many a food craving when Iโ€™m scanning the thread to update the spreadsheet;)

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow what a beautiful and thoughtful package. Such a great community ๐Ÿ’•

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It must be the BIC-tinted glasses @KehDee, but everyone here has been so kind! @missjeanie is such a dahl for surprising me in the sweetest way๐Ÿ˜Š

What an awesome box of goodies @eshoe! That was so sweet of @missjeanie!

It was so much fun to open all of the surprises @missjeanie sent my way, @faeriegirl - so many new goodies and things I just had to try out immediately๐Ÿ˜„

1 Reply
testing