Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yay @eshoe@missjeanie is too kind!

Definitely eat that Wunderbar ASAP! Oh I'm so excited for you. I'd love to coordinate masking triplets + anyone else who wants to make it larger with some of these masks. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ShortErica isnโ€™t @missjeanie a treasure๐Ÿ˜„ Masker mentality is so generous and kind, I just love ๐Ÿ’— how special this place is because of people like her. I am looking forward to some new maskin adventures thanks to her!

For real, a "little something" is never truly little when it is coming from a masker @eshoe 

@ShortErica ๐Ÿ˜‚Truth 

I'm always in @ShortErica !

About a week or so ago @Weetart made a post and offered to send anyone who was interested a small selection of self-tanning sample products that she didn't want and I, being Pillsbury-Doughboy-pale, responded and asked if I could claim them.  I've tried a LOT of self-tanners over the years and I've only found a handful that didn't turn me orange but I'm always down for trying something new in hopes that I can find a few new favorites.  She had said that she had a "few" samples but I'm going to be an absolute bronzed goddess with everything that she sent!  Thank you so much, @Weetart, for sharing all of these lovely summer-themed goodies :).

20190525_161915.jpg

Awww that's so sweet! Hope you found a new fav @CookieGirl1!

@CookieGirl1 What a fun package to receive!  You'll be a bronzed goddess all summer!

@missjeanie I wish!  With my light-colored skin I'll be lucky if I turn a shade of french vanilla, lol.

What a lovely gift, @CookieGirl1! I hope you find some bronzing goodies that work well for you. It was very sweet of @Weetart to share these with you.

@CookieGirl1 ,

So many Tanning Adventurers!  @Weetart  was very nice to share all of these with you!  Good luck, and enjoy the journey!

RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow this is amazing! So kind of @Weetart to send you this

Re: RE: Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@KehDee @tsavorite @quspork I will definitely be glowing :).

Aw, I love this @CookieGirl1! How sweet on @Weetart! Enjoy your self tanning journey.

Awww, that is so sweet of @Weetart to share her tanning items with you, @CookieGirl1 .

I have been eyeballing up the Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops Medium

To use myself, so you will have to let me know how you like it!

Enjoy all your goodies @CookieGirl1! That was so sweet of @Weetart!

Ouhhhhhh!   @Weetart Youโ€™re such a darling!  Enjoy your new tanned bod @CookieGirl1  I swear the only self tanners that actually look good on me are the Josie Maran tanning oil and Jergens lotion (it looks good but stinks for a day after applying it) That also doesnโ€™t stop me from getting the occasional notion that I would look good bronzed:D 

@CookieGirl1 how sweet of @Weetart for sharing her goodies with you. 

oh wow!! awesome products @CookieGirl1 how sweet @Weetart

oh wow!! awesome products @CookieGirl1 how sweet @Weetart

No problemo @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m glad someone will put all that to good use! 

Thank you, @heartsmyface @SportyGirly125 @lmaster !  @Weetart definitely blessed me with this fun assortment.

testing