Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Weetart I feel a glow coming on!

Oh my, really?,   i feel like the luckiest girl alive! Two unicorn mails in a row!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. Thank you @veronika23 for the surprise box of chocolate and cute baking goodies!  The unicorn and hello kitty theme is just perfect!   And all the Crรจme Shop masks!!!!!  Theyโ€™ve been on my list for some time now!  Lol, I just mentioned yesterday how I wanted to try the tea time one and here it is!  ๐Ÿ˜„ Haha, I am going to have so much fun in the masking thread for the next long while!!! ๐Ÿ˜œ. Youโ€™re the sweetest!   I feel so overwhelmed by your generous gesture!    

The lovely wrapping!The lovely wrapping!

Eeeeeee!Eeeeeee!

Holy moly!  I know I mentioned I wanted to try crรจme Shop masks but whoa!  So exciting!Holy moly! I know I mentioned I wanted to try crรจme Shop masks but whoa! So exciting!

My hubs is wanting muffins now.  :DMy hubs is wanting muffins now. ๐Ÿ˜„

You are most welcome @heartsmyface! Hope you enjoy all the masks!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@heartsmyface so much amazing goodness. The masks from the creme shop sound wonderful. @veronika23 did such a great job at surprising you. 

@SportyGirly125 V is such a dear!  I wish sheโ€™d come hang with us more often! I miss her here! 

@heartsmyface I think we all miss her on here. 

Yay!  @heartsmyface , and @veronika23!

This looks like so much fun!  Such a sweet gift, that will be so distracting, in a good way!   I love kitchen items, and that spatula looks really good to me!

@tsavorite @It is!  Itโ€™s been tried and tested and is wonderful!  Baking is something I love!  Itโ€™s like life therapy!  Hehehe, Iโ€™ll get her back! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

so cool

so cool

awwwww how cute!! @heartsmyface @veronika23 I hope you ar...

awwwww how cute!! @heartsmyface @veronika23 I hope you are doing well!! this is amazing so thoughtful

What a fantastic gift, @heartsmyface! Please say hi to @v...

What a fantastic gift, @heartsmyface! Please say hi to @veronika23 for me and tell her we miss her here.

Re: What a fantastic gift, @heartsmyface! Please say hi to @v...

@curlychiquita I will and i will:). 

@heartsmyface What a great surprise! I love how everything was wrapped!

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT it was the sweetest touch!  

Oh my, that is super sweet of @veronika23 , I love the box and wrapping ๐Ÿ™‚ Masking and baking? Good combo.

Haha, I just have this image of you @heartsmyface  like as Mrs Doubtfire in her cream face presenting muffins to your husband with a mask on. "Helloooo, here are some muffins!!" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

LOL, do any of the masks have a cream texture ? ๐Ÿ™‚

@Buootiful Hahahahaha,  i mean, itโ€™s not too far off from reality but usually with sheet masks!   ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

These ones donโ€™t but I do have some clay masks that would make your imagery come to life:D 

Oh my goodness, could @veronika23 be any sweeter?! What an amazing box of happies! Enjoy it all @heartsmyface , I just know youโ€™re going to have so much fun trying on all of these masks ๐Ÿ˜‚ Love you both ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•

@heartsmyface  oh my what an adorable gift. Super cute HK theme. Super sweet of @veronika23  to share all those lovely masks. Will be enjoying your reviews on the masking thread.

So many fun things, @heartsmyface! You could start a Creme Shop collection with all those masks, haha! What a lovely gift from @veronika23

Masks and baking stuff - @veronika23 killed it! You'll have to give a run down of what's the best Creme Shop mask after you try them all. ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy it @heartsmyface !

Awww!! @veronika23 is such a thoughtful and generous soul! What a spectacularly adorable surprise! And so perfectly timed! Enjoy all your treats @heartsmyface! โค๏ธ

1 Reply
testing