Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Oh what a lovely box of goodies @heartsmyface . Happy masking and I look forward to your reviews on them Smiley Happy

@heartsmyface how sweet of @itsfi enjoy all your lovely g...

@heartsmyface how sweet of @itsfi enjoy all your lovely goodies!!

@heartsmyface ,   @itsfi ,

Ah, the fun of Unicorn Mail meets the fun of Masking!  Pineapple-flavored cotton candy!

@heartsmyface What great gifts! Those cone snacks are delicious!!!

@Samtian @Sorry i’m Just responding to comments now!  πŸ˜… thΓ© cones we’re so light and crispy and smooth all at the same time!!!  So good!   

@heartsmyface, this is such an amazing gift from @itsfi!...

@heartsmyface, this is such an amazing gift from @itsfi! Enjoy everything!

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Wow that looks like a great package! I love this part of BIC!

@heartsmyface  Holy moly what a generous surprise from @itsfi the Lina Choo lipsticks and masks look amazing.

RE: Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

@heartsmyface what a wonderful surprise! Have fun with your goodies

How nice! Enjoy it @heartsmyface. I plan to see your face on the masking challenge with some of these. Smiley Wink

Yay, it all arrived safely, @heartsmyface! Smiley Happy I wasn't sure if you had any of the lipsticks so I'm so pleased you'll get to try them. I am so amazed and impressed by how you are game for anything and everything - no ingredient is too weird or gross for you. Masking is fun to begin with, but you make it that much more fun with your energy and spirit! Rest assured your "it's on" was received loud and clear. I wanted to be all "bring it, hearts!" but my gut reaction was "uh oh. You're toast, Fi!" hahaha! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Hope the masks work out - some I've tried and love and others fall in the "ones for heartsmyface ... and one for me!" <3

Awwwwww thank you.  Now you’ve gone and made me feel sheepish.  I just enjoy all things weird? Smiley Very Happy

I’ve been trying so hard to get through my mask stash and you've gone and set me back about a month (complaining but not complaining (and also seeking revenge)). 

Hehehe, which ones are our twinsie masks?  I figure we should try those togetherSmiley Wink @itsfi 

@heartsmyface, the one-for-you, one-for-me masks I picked up were the Yatterman Face Pack and the Pure Smile Hello Kitty Horse Oil in the top row, and the JM Solution and Secret Key masks in the bottom row. 

Love the doing twinsies idea @heartsmyface  @itsfi. I look forward to your together reviews!

Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @heartsmyface@itsfi is so sweet!❀️

So many amazing masks, @heartsmyface! Also those lipsticks looks gorgeous. I have no doubt that you will rock all of them. This is such a sweet and generous package that @itsfi put together for you!

What a sweetheart she is that @itsfi ! Looks like you’ve got some masking and lip sticking to do @heartsmyface !

Yesterday, I went to pick up my mail and a couple of packages that I haven't gotten around to until now. I was not expecting unicorn mail at all, let alone all these goodies. Thank you @missjeanie! Smiley Happy This was filled to the brim and heavy!! And what a treat! <3 missjeanie, it has been a joy getting to know you - from masking to chatting about food, to oohing and awwing over hauls of all things beauty-related. Love your humor and joie de vivre! Smiley Happy This is so generous and kind of you and an amazing surprise! I feel so spoiled.

IMG_7642.JPGLook at all the pretties!!! Smiley Happy

Spoiler
IMG_7647.JPGLOVE!! My niece scurried away with the box of chocolates. LOL! She eventually brought them back and said "I share with you." Indeed.IMG_7649.JPGOooh!! These are perfect for my next work trip. I've already put them in my toiletry bag. Yaay!

IMG_7651.JPGPretty box, wonderful goodies! So many fabulous treats! <3

Spoiler
IMG_7654.JPGWoohoo! Masks and lip balms. You know what I like missjeanie! I've spied these lovelies in other people's hauls and posts and now I get to give them a go! Yippee!IMG_7656.JPGThese are also new to me and I'm excited to try them!IMG_7658.JPGEee! The Creme Shop makes some great masks. The only ones I've tried are the Collagen and Hello Kitty ones and I liked those! How cute are these masks!This is going to be fun!!

@missjeaniea cute card with a lovely note inside, candies, lip balms, skincare and masks?! You get me! Smiley Happy Thank you for thinking of me and putting this beautiful package together. So thankful for your friendship and kindness. 

@itsfi How cute! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies Smiley Happy

Best,

Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT@missjeanie really put a lot of thought into putting all these goodies together for me.

Oh what a very sweet and generous box of beauty πŸ’– @itsfi! How very kind of @missjeanie☺️