Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@faeriegirl love that you were treated so well for your first unicorn mail! @itsfi is amazing. Can't wait for your honey mask reviews!

Thank you @ShortErica!โค๏ธ

@faeriegirl  Oh my gosh!  @faeriegirl look at all those honey masks!  Looks like some good skin days are on your horizon.     And Dars white chocolate!  I swear those are some of the yummiest chocolates!  @Itsfi Youโ€™ve been a busy bee!!! 

They were so delicious @heartsmyface

@faeriegirl I can tell you from personal experience that the steam eye masks are wonderful. So relaxing right before you go to sleep. Plus I've been gifted those lovely chocolates from @itsfi and they are super tasty! I think she is the queen of unicorn mail. Enjoy all your goodies.

Thank you @sprocketta!

@sprocketta  I agree about the steam masks!  Theyโ€™re also really nice to take on flights or wear in the tub.  ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Look at all those fun masks, @faeriegirl. What a treat to come home to! 

It was @quspork! It was the perfect end to a crazy work week๐Ÿ˜Š

@faeriegirl Wow lots of new goodies to try. Enjoy!

Thank you @GalPalVal17!

You are very welcome @faeriegirl! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ You are so kind to everyone on BIC and I've had a great time masking along with you on the mask thread! I'm so happy you are able to try the steam eye masks. I love honey as a skincare ingredient so when I learned your skin was responding well to honey, I haaaaad to share some that I love as well as new ones I've picked up and will be trying soon as well.

Thank you again so much @itsfi! Iโ€™m in love with the steam masks and I tried one of the honey sheet masks last night and it was fantastic! Sadly the chocolate is all gone๐Ÿ˜‚ 

That's a great review for the chocolate @faeriegirl!

awwwww @faeriegirl enjoy your sweet boss lady gifts from...

awwwww @faeriegirl enjoy your sweet boss lady gifts from the wonderful @itsfi ๐Ÿ’ž

Re: awwwww @faeriegirl enjoy your sweet boss lady gifts from...

Thank you @lmaster!๐Ÿฅฐ

What a kind gift, @faeriegirl! This is so nice of @itsfi!

She is so kind and thoughtful @curlychiquita!๐Ÿ˜Š

Gahhhh... I love seeing all the love and sheet masks @faeriegirl !  @itsfi sent me my first unicorn mail as well.  She's such a sweetheart!  Love this love!

She is so sweet @missjeanie! The love in this community is amazing!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

C7BE8F8B-A06F-4140-8BBF-5589307EF2FB.gif

@faeriegirl Congrats on your first unicorn mail. So generous of @itsfi to send you all those masks and treats. 

testing