Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thank you @SportyGirly125! She is so generous and kind!๐Ÿ˜Š

I've got Unicorn mail! Yay!!!  I was happily suprised by @sprocketta when she messaged me that she had been wanting to send me unicorn for some time. I was so touched,  I had to return the favor! It was fun shopping for her and I was super excited to see the box on my doorstep yesterday.

It truly was unicorn mail, I was squeeing "So cuuuuttte" when I opened her box. I love Unicorns and I didnt know it ๐Ÿ™‚ Gah, I love everything and used the hair ties right away for my skincare routine. The cosmetic bag and backpack are too cute, Im gonna use them this weekend ๐Ÿ™‚ What I loved most of the non-makeup stuff  was the necklace that she gifted. This is going to be my Talisman and I will be wearing this everyday! ๐Ÿ˜ I also love all the snacks and have them in my work drawer. Im afraid it might all be gone by Tuesday-everything is so delicious!

"She believed she could, so she did""She believed she could, so she did"

20190509_212755.jpg

20190509_213448.jpg

Now on to the makeup!! Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart @sprocketta ! Man, you know what I would like! I was eyeing everything before this and I cant wait to play with them. I see what you did there, too ;๐Ÿ˜‰) Very cool!!! Oh, the blues!!!๐Ÿ’™ And, I might try them as lipsticks too since they have good ingredients also! Thank you again! @sprocketta ๐Ÿ’‹Ablaze and Icy BetchAblaze and Icy Betch

Urban decay and ice sparkles!Urban decay and ice sparkles!

Iโ€™ve been missing out on notifications and come back to see this @Buootiful - wow, wow, WOW! What a beautiful array of goodies @sprocketta sent to you! That palette is gorgeous. Love seeing so much generousity here, thanks for sharing!

Thanks!! @eshoe . She really put together a great box! It's been overflowing with Unicorns in here! โค๏ธ

I love this unicorn exchange with you ( @Buootiful ) and @sprocketta. You both were so thoughtful with your selections and to see the joy makes me smile. I agree with others, looking forward to you sharing you new palette looks!

It is a lovely thing to share with others and getting that mutual enjoyment out of the exchange! LOL. thanks for your interest in the palette too ๐Ÿ™‚ @ShortErica 

So many unicorns, @Buootiful|! What a lovely package from @sprocketta. I know you'll create some gorgeous looks with the new Tarte palette!

Haha, thank you so much! @quspork  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Buootiful Super cute unicorn goodies. Very fitting. It was very sweet how you ladies did a little exchange. Love the kindness and thoughtfulness ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yass, thank you!! @GalPalVal17 

Ooooh, look at all the fun treats! Love your unicorn mail @Buootiful@sprocketta is very thoughtful and kind and put together an amazing collection of goodies!

She was way too kind! @itsfi I loved it ๐Ÿ™‚

@Buootiful ,

So Cute is right!  What awesome unicorn mail from @sprocketta !  She's a Champion at this.  The Unicorn Card is Beautiful.  "She Believed She Could, So She Did." 

This is a great necklace! The tarte eyeshadow palette!  Everything in this package is terrific!  So well chosen!

It was very well chosen! @tsavorite  I think every woman should read that quote when they are feeling insecure. Thanks for this treasured necklace @sprocketta !

@tsavorite that pop up card is gorgeous but I had to write on the back because the wings made it so tough to write inside. It was kind of silly but worth it since it is so pretty.

ETA: I was so nervous it wouldn't be enough or she wouldn't be happy with my choices. It was a relief and a joy that she is so thrilled.

ooooo can't wait to see the icy betch palette!! enjoy @Bu...

ooooo can't wait to see the icy betch palette!! enjoy @Buootiful awesome gifts @sprocketta

Re: ooooo can't wait to see the icy betch palette!! enjoy @Bu...

I can't wait either! @lmaster I look forward to your opinions in the challenge ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Re: ooooo can't wait to see the icy betch palette!! enjoy @Bu...

@lmaster She mentioned she loves Tarte and I know she's been doing the eyeshadow challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing her looks with it as well.

@Buootiful , I love the card that @sprocketta included!  The other gifts are great too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

It's pretty cool, Pop-up cards are such fun! Everything is being enjoyed ๐Ÿ™‚ @curlychiquita 

@curlychiquita The card is lovely, but with the pop up parts it was practically impossible to write inside so I had to put my message on the back. Haha.

1 Reply
testing